Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fabjuth

"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Shewolf

Cryptic

What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Fabjuth

Works getting busy... Ladies, don't have too much fun while I'm away... I might get jealous!
"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Looking for roleplay partners with ideas. Any takers? Pm me.

Cryptic

Don't worry Fab, when you get back we'll have won again.
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Madame Professor

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Falstaff

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!

*smiles and sits on the bench with a hot cocoa, placing a tray of hot cocoa on the table*

Help yerself!

Shewolf

Quote from: CrypticSayings on February 20, 2014, 10:28:54 AM
Such a great song!
Loved the movie  ;)

Quote from: Falstaff on February 20, 2014, 10:39:54 AM
HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!
Looks up from functioning as a pillow and blows him a kiss.  :-*
Hey babe

Cryptic

Quote from: Falstaff on February 20, 2014, 10:39:54 AM
HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!

*smiles and sits on the bench with a hot cocoa, placing a tray of hot cocoa on the table*

Help yerself!

Hey Fal, how's it hanging? Waves from her Wolfish pillow person.
A/A's

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Looking for roleplay partners with ideas. Any takers? Pm me.

Madame Professor

Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Shewolf

Cryptic

Dang, sometimes I wish I could move like Rachel Brice.
A/A's

Shewolf

Falstaff

OH YEAH!   *gets up and pulls his shirt off, tossing to the floor.  Standing there wearing Wolf's bra...not fitting too well.*

WOLF!  I got this for you...*removes the bra and hands back to Wolf with a grin*

*waves to Cryptic*  Hello...reckon I am doing just fine thanks.  You?

Cryptic

Could be better, could be worse thanks

-18... drooling over the shirtless cowboy before Ahem... -180
A/A's

Shewolf

Quote from: Falstaff on February 20, 2014, 11:07:11 AM
WOLF!  I got this for you...*removes the bra and hands back to Wolf with a grin*
Looks up at the bra... grabs it and stuffs it in her bag. It's all warm... and smells like manflesh!
;D

Falstaff

Oh Wolf...I forgot about the scent...*bites lip*...sorry.  Hope you don't mind.

*smiles at Cryptic and starts to gyrate his hips in a slow dance, allowing his chest and stomach muscles to tense and flex for her viewing pleasure*

Cryptic

Simply staring at him... offers up a dollar. Yea baby strip!

A/A's

Madame Professor

I step away for a moment, and come back to quite the show. Smirks

Shewolf

Quote from: Falstaff on February 20, 2014, 11:25:58 AM
Oh Wolf...I forgot about the scent...*bites lip*...sorry.  Hope you don't mind.
Huffs and then secretly savors the smell filling her nostrils.

Falstaff

*smirks at Cryptic*  A dollar?  *bites lip and continues to dance*  Uh uh...gonna cost you.

*dances thru the thread*