Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rex33

482, this is the beginning of the end.
The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.

Irishfire87

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Lazaria

Absences (Updated 3/3)

"They know I saved the city, they know I won the war!"

"The war's not won."

Irishfire87

Rex33

The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Irishfire87

Shewolf

Madame Professor

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Mask of Innocence

Ask and you may be told. Do not ask and be forever condemned to ignorance.

Rex33

Loken

Shewolf

Rex33

Mask of Innocence

Loken

Madame Professor

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Mask of Innocence

Loken

Irishfire87

Mask of Innocence

Loken

Irishfire87

Mask of Innocence