Wheatberry Lane ( Haunted House RP ) M seeking F

Started by Hilladar, August 29, 2013, 10:28:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hilladar

Hey there!

Thanks for coming to take a look at my idea!

Wheatberry Lane has been abandoned for over 20 years, the previous owners mysteriously disappeared without a trace. Only once has it been purchased since then, but the tenants were gone by the next morning, moved out with no explanation as to why. Rumors began circulating in the nearby town of Riftwood that the old Wheatberry Manor and surrounding farm were haunted. The price of the place plummeted, but still nobody would purchase the house. Until two young girls found themselves without much choice.  Not knowing the rumors, the older of the sisters purchased the house dirt cheap, moved in immediately with her younger sister who had just graduated High School, and began looking for a job.

I'd like to discuss the rest of the idea via PM, if anyone out there is interested in doing this. Let me know!

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Hilladar

I have a pending interest right now, but if she decides not to go through with the RP, you and I will talk. :)