The Peace Child (alien female seeking human male)

Started by Teo Torriatte, August 29, 2013, 10:16:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teo Torriatte

Humans and the T'larr had been at war with each other for over a century. Neither side could even remember what started it, anymore, but so much blood had been spilled that it no longer mattered. With newer and more terrible weapons being deployed against each other at an alarming rate, it seemed almost assured that they would end up wiping each other out.

Shak'ti, an Elder Sister in training, and very close to the spiritual force they call 'Ka', went to the Well of Reflection, desperate to seek some kind of solution to end the conflict before it was too late. She received an answer in the form of a vision- she was mating with a human male... would bear his child... and the child would herald a new age of peace and prosperity for both peoples.

The vision terrified her, she had never even seen a human before, cloistered on her homeworld. But she wasn't going to meet the man from her vision, whomever he was, by remaining there and training to be a Sister. So with a heavy heart, but hope for the future, she would renounce her vows and go find him the only way she could think of to meet a human... to enlist herself in the war as a combat healer.

I will be playing Shak'ti, and I am looking for someone to play the human male she is destined to mate with. I'm looking for a writing partner who would enjoy going through some of the details of her pregnancy, and him taking care of her and protecting her while militant factions from both sides try to prevent the child from being born.

The T'larr, themselves, can be as alien or as human-like as you are comfortable with. I prefer them to be more alien, but I am willing to be very flexible in that regard for someone who likes the general idea of the plot but isn't necessarily into sex with aliens. If you are, though, that would certainly be a plus in my book. :-)

PM me if interested, preferably with a general idea for your character.. and then we can work out details and such.

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Teo Torriatte

Thank you to everyone who expressed interest in this story. Way more than I thought would do so. I have started it with someone, so I am closing it for now.