You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 10:15:56 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeya in another life brotha! 1x1 Lost Role play  (Read 361 times)

Offline VideoKidTopic starter

Seeya in another life brotha! 1x1 Lost Role play
« on: August 28, 2013, 12:45:48 AM »
So I guess I am going to attempt at another request thread for another fandom. I have been watching the series LOST and it is bloody brilliant. I won’t go on ranting if you’re a fan your already know. I was wanting to do a 1x1 pairing with somebody. I am looking for someone to play cannons. I would say I could double, but I don’t always do my second main character justice if were just doing it so both partners can have the pairing they want, but I can try with no promises.  I can play most of the characters in which I know. I am looking for someone to play Desmond, Faraday, Jack or Ben. I on the other hand can play Jack, Sayid, Locke, Charlie, Kate, Shannon, Hurley……I can npc about anyone. I am wanting an OC to be played to a cannon but I can play others.

Another thing is if you want to play an OC we could just change things if someone would just be wanting to use the visual of a cannon and make their own background.

I also do Incest and age play. I got one plot for a Brother X Sister if anyone is up for that too. I like a lot of emotion, drama and action in my role plays.

Update as of 7/20/14
I have completely finished all of the seasons and am on my second round of re-watching them. Not much has changed from my original request but I might be more open to other plots or settings for a game in the same universe if you have something.

This is a fun vid I made as a tribute to Lost....kind of sets the mood.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 12:47:24 PM by VideoKid »

Re: Seeya in another life brotha! 1x1 Lost Role play
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 10:41:10 PM »
So it has been a month......so I am giving this a bump, I know there has to be some more Lost fans out there. Looking for someone to be Lose with >_<

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2013, 04:47:26 PM »
Has been over a month.

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2014, 01:05:10 PM »
This topic is old but there's no need to make a new one. I am still looking for a LOST role-play. Any pairing or idea you have I am open to. I am open to role playing with both genders.

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2014, 07:14:23 PM »
I'm starting to watch this for my 2nd time around since I did last year so if there are any Lost fans out there, female or male please don't hesitate to message me.