You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 05:57:18 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Newbie looking for entertainment  (Read 469 times)

Offline xtanTopic starter

Newbie looking for entertainment
« on: August 26, 2013, 01:44:15 PM »
So, I'm brand-spanking new here, and whilst the staff decide my application, I was wondering if anybody would be interested in trying something.
So, an idea I've been floating for a while is a couple of military personnel in ww1, trapped in a bunker under heavy shelling, reminiscing about how they ended up here and wondering if they'd make it out alive.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
and, being a lover of tragedy, I'd quite enjoy it if a bomb kills them at the point of some emotional revelation
I'd be interested in seeing different types of characters, so a difference in ranks, roles or backgrounds should produce some fun interactions.
Would anybody be interested in this?

Offline Infinitiveangie

Re: Newbie looking for entertainment
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 01:10:04 AM »
I'm also new here, still not yet approved. As you can see..  :P
I love your ideas, though. I would like for you to maybe delve a bit deeper into your character?
Even though I am female, I would have no problem with playing a male character.
And let's say he lost his wife and children somehow, and he was recruited by force, being forced to have left his family, against his will,
Among other things.

L

Offline Infinitiveangie

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 01:10:57 AM »
I'm also new here, still not yet approved. As you can see..  :P
I love your ideas, though. I would like for you to maybe delve a bit deeper into your character?
Even though I am female, I would have no problem with playing a male character.
And let's say he lost his wife and children somehow, and he was recruited by force, being forced to have left his family, against his will,
Among other things.

Let me know if you are interested!

Online Charles

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2013, 08:22:08 AM »
This sounds like It'd turn out really interesting. Maybe every there could be a chance that were people from different sides trapped in no mans land somewhere?

Offline AnaBellaJade

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2014, 04:41:49 PM »
I would be interested also, I can play a male trapped too.

Offline justme4386

• Miss Pain in the Ass | Shewolf's bunnyMe | Sakky's glorious ME | Mirrah's adorable Me
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: In front of my PC or tablet or phone or another device that allows me to get on here.
  • Today is yesterday's tomorrow.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2014, 04:34:56 PM »
Hey folks,

Is there a thread to actually read more of this? It sounds like an interesting idea, but there's no real treatment for me yet to decide if this is something I can feel up to - while waiting for my approval. :-)

Love,
Me