== Character Bio ==
== Personal Information ==Legal Name:
Superboy, Experiment 13, SupermanAge:
Biologically 21, Chronologically around six monthsSexuality:
Heterosexual Part of Gotham Residing In:
== Physical Description == Conner stands at about 6'4, and his body is well muscled from training and exercise. Also when he was cloned, he was designed to have a perfect physique reminiscent of his "father", Superman. He's very good looking, again thanks to his genes and further modifications during the cloning process. And his hair is usually a dark brown, but sometimes he dyes it blond for kicks. His eyes are almost a neon shade of blue; maybe Cadmus went a bit too far on that one, but he can't complain as he looks like a Human/Kryptonian Adonis. He has a few different outfits when he's fighting as Superboy. His most iconic one is simply a black t-shirt with the "S" logo across it in bright red, jeans, and boots. He's also got a suit that is reminiscent of Superman's, and he's started to wear it more and more to give people something to look up to. He has a barcode tattoo with the number 13 on his right arm, but it only shows up under UV light and special scanners.
== Persona == Kon is cloned from Superman, so he has all of his personality traits. The golden boy, the boy scout, the guy who would fight until he's bruised and broken even if he didn't have any powers. He cares for the well being of everyone, but especially that of his team and friends. He's willing to sacrifice himself, and take the big hits so others don't have to. However, as Kon is also half human, half...Luthor
, he's got some of Lex's personality traits as well. Highly intelligent, suave, smooth, sophisticated.
He's essentially a blend of all their best traits. However, he's got some of the bad ones too. Both his fathers have pretty well known tempers, and Conner can too at times. Although since he's still young, he's more likely to hang around and show off than he is get upset for the most part. When it comes to a fight, he seems to embody Superman almost perfectly, and he can take orders just as good as giving them.
== Key Skills ==
1) Genius Intellect: Conner was given not only the powers of Superman, but the abilities of Lex Luthor as well. That means he has a genius level intelligence(when he decides to use it) and is one of the smarter people around due to having the brains of Luthor, and the computer-like mind of a Kryptonian.
2) Detective: He's got Clark's blood in him alright, as Conner has a natural affinity towards investigation and detective work. He can find out the source of a problem the same as punch it into submission.
3) Fighting: Cadmus downloaded years of combat mastery into Conner's head before he was born. He is a naturally gifted fighter even without his powers because of this.
4) People Reading: As he was made to replace Superman after his death, Cadmus made sure they downloaded some psychiatric training into Conner, so he knows how to read people, how to say the right things to make them comfortable with a clone taking over for the original.
== Advantages ==
1) Kryptonian Physiology: As he is a clone of Kal-El, under a yellow sun, Kon-El is granted a number of super powers. All of them identical to his "father" Clark. These powers are of course, super strength, super speed, super stamina, super agility, super reflexes, multiple vision powers(x-ray, heat, microscopic, etc...), flight, invulnerability, super senses, etc... He has every power that Superman had, and at similar levels. Also he is still growing, so he has room to grow stronger as well.
2) Tactile Telekinesis: Superman's strength and invulnerability didn't come from simply being tough. As a Kryptonian, his body had an invisible, highly durable bio-electric field. That field was the reason he could lift things and they didn't crumble under their own weight. Cadmus decided to take the field a bit further when creating Conner, and because of that he can control and manipulate his field as a form of psuedo-telekinesis. Even without his Kryptonian powers, Conner can simulate them using his tactile tk, and boost them with it as well.
3) Disassemble/Reassemble: By touching something, Conner can use his tk and cause it to fall apart at the seams. If he knows how the item in question works, he can put it back together just as easily. If he touches something like sand, he can cause all the individual particles to explode outward in a surprise attack.
4) Psionics: Superboy is still growing, but as of this moment he has somewhat impressive telepathic powers like mind reading, seeing memories, etc... He can even absorb language skills by a data dump through touch.
5) TK Force Blast: Kon can gather raw psionic energy and launch it like a projectile toward his enemies.
== Disadvantages ==
1) Kryptonian Physiology: As a Kryptonian, Conner possesses all of Superman's powers. But he also possesses many of his weaknesses. For example, while yellow sunlight strengthens him, red sunlight weaknes him. Not as much as a full blooded Kryptonian, but enough that he doesn't like red sunlight.
2) Kryptonite: Kryptonite is Conner's...well Kryptonite. The radioactive remains of Krypton react just as violently with him as any other Kryptonian, and being within a few feet of a large enough source immediately causes him to feel ill. Exposed to enough and for long enough, he will die.
3) Magic: Something about magic and Kryptonian cells just don't mix, and because of that Conner has a weakness against all forms of hostile magic.
== Background ==
Conner Kent...well that's not his real name. Experiment 13, or "Project: Superman" was born
in a lab in Cadmus. After Superman's death fighting Darkseid and the forces of Apokolips, Cadmus gained access to some of his DNA and decided that while they didn't always agree with him, the world needed a Superman. So they hatched a plan to create a new one...one they could control like a puppet. Experiment 0 was the first, but no results came of it. This continued for five years until they got a bit of extra funding from Lex Luthor, as well as some genetic material from one of the most brilliant minds on the planet. Enter Experiment 13.
Made of Superman and
Luthor's DNA, he was the perfect mix of the bitterest of enemies, and Cadmus knew it. He was artificially aged to twenty-one years old while they implanted all the necessary information and lies into his brain. Every day it was the same thing. He'd have commands drilled into his brain while he was sleeping, then when he woke up he'd go over them and run drills. He'd do this and more all day and night until Cadmus was done; it wasn't like he could get tired, right?
It was Hell for Conner in the brief moments he had control over his own mind, but it was never long enough for him to do much more than wonder what life could be like if he were free. Had the process continued, he would have been aged even further and implanted with control tech so he'd be under Cadmus' commands 100%. He'd be a puppet they could send around as they saw fit; the perfect super soldier under the command of Cadmus and the US Government. One day though, a villain named Flaming Skull robbed a bank, and before he could escape, the brothers Hawk and Dove found him. A fight ensued, and one of Skull's fire blasts tore through a junction box connected to Cadmus. The short caused Cadmus' power systems to falter for about 30 seconds, but that was long enough for containment and the subliminal programming to cease. Experiment 13 was freed from his capsule.
For the first time in his life, he was awake, and he wasn't under Cadmus control. He escaped, but not before downloading as much info as he could, memorizing the rest, and taking some funds he was sure they wouldn't miss with him. Of course, there was one, final
thing he had to do. The Cadmus facility housing him, code-named "Facility S-2" was disguised to look like an abandoned warehouse, so when it was destroyed that night, people just assumed it was an explosion and didn't think too much about it. But Conner and the personnel knew the truth.
They'd created Superman's replacement, but they hadn't done it the right way. And now that he was free, he was angry. Thankfully he didn't take any lives though, and simply disappeared into the night. He was satisfied with just millions of dollars in property damage. That was six months ago. Conner has been on the run since that night, bouncing around not just the country, but the world to stay one step ahead of Cadmus.
Finally he's started to feel safe enough to settle though, and has decided Gotham will be his home for the time being. He hasn't simply been running the past six months though; he's been doing what he was made for; helping people who can't help themselves. His actions have started to gather attention and notoriety, but so far he's been on the move so much no one can track him. New York, Shanghai, Peru, Russia. All people can say for certain is that there seems to be a guy dressed up like Superman, saving the day and righting wrongs. A "Superboy" running around, following in the original's footsteps. And soon he'll be able to step into the spotlight; show the people that all hope isn't lost. He was built in a lab, but he was also given a destiny, and a legacy. He intends to do his father proud, and do the right thing.
== Character Extras =
= Face Claim: Kellan Lutz
Ons: Oral, Anal, Rough Sex, Public Sex, Seduction, Teasing, Foreplay,
Offs: Scat, Blood, Gore, Watersports, Anything nasty
Sooooo, I decided I wasn't going with Triumph. Mainly because I'm not great at playing super assholey characters, even ones who don't always do it on purpose lol.
Also, Superboy is awesome and the world needs a Superman, even if he is a clone.