== Character Bio ==
== Personal Information ==Legal Name:
Heterosexual Part of Gotham Residing In:
== Physical Description == William stands at about 6'3, and his body is well muscled from training and exercise. Plus, puberty was very kind to him. He's not massive, but his stature is noticeable. He has dirty blond, almost brown hair that he usually keeps short and spiky, although he's been known to style it from time to time. His eyes are pleasing blue-green and have a fierceness in them representing his inner drive.
== Persona == William is a nice enough guy; he's just not much of a people person, although he does try. Due to his upbringing and never really being able to get and keep friends, he's somewhat socially awkward. He has the potential to be a natural born leader, but only after fully realizing that leading a team is not the same as leading an army. He can't treat people like pieces on a chess board. Due to his powers and intellect, he is very confident, bordering on arrogant from time to time. But it's hard not to be when you're Triumph
! While his people skills need work, William's intelligence and tactical reasoning are beyond question.
== Key Skills ==
1) Intelligence: William has always possessed a keen intellect, although he had to foster it in secret growing up. He has a genius level intellect, and is capable of creating and maintaining advanced weaponry.
2) Tactical Mind: Triumph has the natural ability to see the world around him and figure out the best action to take to result in the best outcome. He can figure out who needs to do what, where, and when; seemingly on the fly and in the middle of battle.
3) Charismatic: While it's true that William Macintyre isn't that great around people, his alter ego Triumph is another story. As Triumph he is charming, witty, and he knows how to talk to people.
4) Fighting: His father was a career criminal, and wanting his son to be "tough", James Macintyre taught him how to fight.
== Advantages ==
1) Electromagnetism: Triumph's main, and truly only
power is the ability to perceive and consciously control electromagnetism, one of the four fundamental forces of the universe. This of course allows him to control and manipulate ferrous metals, but he has discovered ways to manipulate electromagnetic energy to far greater effects than shaping steel. For example, flooding his system with energy allows him to match even Superman in power.
2) Energy Absorption: Triumph can siphon energy from nearly any source, even energy directly from other people.
3) Energy Projection: Triumph possesses the ability to manipulate the ambient energy within the area around him or the energy inside of him to release potent blasts of energy from his eyes or his hands. These blasts can take the form of any electromagnetic phenomenon possible.
4)Enhanced Senses: This power gives Triumph what he calls "360 degree hyper-senses" which allow him to perceive and interpret the electromagnetic spectrum. With this unique sensory ability Triumph can 'hear' TV and radio signals and decode satellite transmissions as well as expand his awareness and sense the world around him through bio-electric auras.
5)Flight: By manipulating his personal electromagnetic field in relation to Earth's, Triumph is capable of defying the effects of gravity, allowing him to hover in midair and fly.
6)Invulnerability: By supercharging his cellular structure with electromagnetic fields, Triumph can achieve a high degree of invulnerability. He is durable enough to toe to toe with Superman without any significant injury.
7)Mind Control: Through the manipulation of the bio-electrical current within the human brain, Triumph is able to manipulate people into doing his bidding.
8)Superhuman Speed: Triumph possesses enhanced reflexes and the ability to move at superhuman speeds through the sheer force of will.
9)Superhuman Stamina: Triumph has the ability to maintain continuous strenuous physical action for an undefined period, as long as he has energy to manipulate.
10)Superhuman Strength: His electromagnetic powers can be used to enhance his physical strength. He is strong enough to fight evenly with the Man of Steel.
== Disadvantages ==
1) Human: Although he is extremely powerful, Triumph is still only human, and if his powers are dampened in any way, he's normal and easily dealt with.
2) Distant: He hasn't ever really gotten close to anyone, and it causes him to treat people more as tools and pawns than people. It puts him at odds with his teammates more than he'd like to admit.
3) Fatigue: While his body can keep going on electromagnetic energy, his mind still needs to rest. So if he exerts his powers for too long he'll experience mental fatigue and lose control over them until he can rest.
== Background ==
William was born in Metropolis, but before he was ten, he'd moved all over the country. The reason being his dad James was a career criminal. He was just
successful enough to keep a roof over their heads and food on the table...before they'd have to pack up and move again because the cops were getting close. Because of his constant moving, William never got to make friends, and ended up becoming his own best friend.
Thankfully he was blessed with incredible intellect and found ways to keep himself entertained and stimulated. His life was lonely though, and his backyard boxing sessions with dad was the most time he spent with his father. When he started to go through puberty, his powers started to manifest. He hid them from his family and trained in secret.
He did this until he was eighteen years old. Then he donned his suit and took on the name Triumph. And it was then that his life became forfeit. In truth, when Apocalypse attacked, Triumph was the one who united the Justice League together. The original 7, were really 8. However, intelligence doesn't make a good leader, and while his tactics were sound, they didn't take into account his teammates not being robots he could program and follow his orders blindly.
Things got bad, and in a final attempt to make up for his less than stellar performance, Triumph sacrificed his life, overloading Darkseid's army's boomtube and sucking the armada back to Apokolips. However, he wasn't killed. He was merely displaced from time and space. He never even new his sacrifice was in vain, as the League all fell anyway. Triumph has been stuck outside of existence for the past five years, but recently the creation of a black hole surged enough chronal-spatial energy near enough by Earth that he was somehow brought back. Now he's trying to continue where he left off, fighting the good fight the rest of the original League no longer can.
== Character Extras =
= Face Claim: Taron Egerton
Ons: Oral, Anal, Rough Sex, Public Sex, Seduction, Teasing, Foreplay,
Offs: Scat, Blood, Gore, Watersports, Anything nasty