You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 01:57:44 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Wolves of the Swamp (Interest check) (Werewolves, NC possible, pregnancy)  (Read 2901 times)

Online Rave

Isn't there a profile missing? I think Katiana's?

Offline LamentingQuill

Isn't there a profile missing? I think Katiana's?

She'll be working on hers, she's experienced a loss and is taking a wee bit of time to grieve.

Online Rave

Oh man :( My condolences then.

Offline MizerTopic starter

Oh man :( My condolences then.

She said she might have her profiles up tomorrow, or day after.  I told her her to take her time though.

Offline Tamhansen

hmm anxious to get started  ;D

Hopefully we can get one the required people.

Come on ladies!  I know some of you want to play a wolf and keep a tourist for yourself!   ;D

Online Rave

Come on ladies!  I know some of you want to play a wolf and keep a tourist for yourself!   ;D

This  :P

Offline Charlotte Fox

Perhaps I'll submit a female wolf as well if it's alright.

Give it another day or two.  If no one else has submitted a character I'll allow it.

We've already got two people playing two characters so let's wait a little while before having a third person.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 07:48:05 PM by Ramsey »

I found this while looking for some pictures to maybe represent the town.  I think it fits in with the setting really well.

Offline Tamhansen

looks nice.

Re: The Wolves of the Swamp (Interest check) (Werewolves, NC possible, pregnancy)
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2013, 12:54:17 PM »
Perhaps I'll submit a female wolf as well if it's alright.

Alright Charlotte, go ahead and submit your second character.

If no one has submitted another character in a few more days I'll fill in the final male tourist spot.

Offline Charlotte Fox

Re: The Wolves of the Swamp (Interest check) (Werewolves, NC possible, pregnancy)
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2013, 02:41:58 PM »
Sorry it took me a little bit, I got busy there for a couple days. Here she is!

Name: Miah Charutree

Picture/Physical Description:

Wolf Form:

Likes/Interests: The Wilderness, Art, Dancing

Turn Ons: Strength, Intelligence, Outdoors, Being a Little Rough

Turn Offs: Weak men, Stupidity

Brief History: Miah loves the town that shes been raised in dearly. She loves all the people within it. She has always had a great love of art, and owns a small art gallery in town. She paints, draws and even, on occasion, sculpts. Mostly her living is made by the tourists that frequent the town. More often then not, this is where she can be found. Her work can be spotted throughout the town. Shes not sure what she thinks about the ancient practice the residents follow. The only thing shes sure about is that shes always had a strong desire to have children of her own.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 02:49:39 PM by Charlotte Fox »

Offline Christa

« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2013, 08:46:16 PM »
So no more room for female tourists? I assume they'll be impregnated?

« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2013, 08:53:54 PM »
Yes, we're full up as far as female tourists.  Still recruiting for female wolves though.  The female wolves would be impregnated as well.

Offline Christa

« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2013, 08:54:54 PM »
Yes, we're full up as far as female tourists.  Still recruiting for female wolves though.  The female wolves would be impregnated as well.

But they'd have to be the dominant one, right?

That's okay. If you ever need more female tourists, let me know.

Offline RainyHigh

« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2013, 09:17:15 PM »
I think I'll cook up a character for a female wolf soon. This sounds interesting.

Offline RainyHigh

« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2013, 09:55:40 PM »

Name: Winona Blackmountain
Picture/Physical description as a human:
Winona is 5'1" tall and weighs 143 pounds. She is lithe and muscular, her hair is long and dark, and she usually wears jeans and tee shirts.
Picture/Physical description as a wolf:
. About fourfeet tall and weighs the same amount. Her fur is white.
Turn ons (Both sexual & non-sexual): Sexual turn ons link. Nonsexual, Winona loves to dance for sport and pleasure. She loves her job as a store owner; she sells a variety of what the town needs, groceries, household items, medicinal items. Its called Smart Shop.
Turn offs (Both sexual & non-sexual): Sexual turn offs link. Nonsexual, Winona hates drama, people that betray others without cause, and people that belittle her for being a woman.
Brief history: Winona has a job in the town as a store owner. She works there four days a week part time. She has a high interest in furthering her family line but must find a suitable aid. She is not married yet either, as most men have felt her icy demeanor as too cold. When in actuality she is so shy, its hard to approach people.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 04:18:19 PM by RainyHigh »

« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2013, 10:10:14 PM »
But they'd have to be the dominant one, right?

That's okay. If you ever need more female tourists, let me know.

Not necessarily, but if we have somebody drop out I'll let you know.

Picture/Physical description as a human: Winona is 5'1" tall and weighs 143 pounds. She is lithe and muscular, her hair is long and dark, and she usually wears jeans and tee shirts.

Picture/Physical description as a wolf: . About fourfeet tall and weighs the same amount. Her fur is white.

Turn ons (Both sexual & non-sexual): Sexual turn ons link. Nonsexual, Winona loves to dance for sport and pleasure. She loves her job as a store owner; she sells a variety of what the town needs, groceries, household items, medicinal items. Its called Smart Shop.

Turn offs (Both sexual & non-sexual): Sexual turn offs link. Nonsexual, Winona hates drama, people that betray others without cause, and people that belittle her for being a woman.

Brief history: Winona has a job in the town as a store owner. She works there four days a week part time. She has a high interest in furthering her family line but must find a suitable aid. She is not married yet either, as most men have felt her icy demeanor as too cold. When in actuality she is so shy, its hard to approach people.

I like her.  If my lovely co-GM agrees, she will be approved.

Offline LamentingQuill

« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2013, 11:16:58 PM »

Picture/Physical description as a human: Winona is 5'1" tall and weighs 143 pounds. She is lithe and muscular, her hair is long and dark, and she usually wears jeans and tee shirts.

Picture/Physical description as a wolf: . About fourfeet tall and weighs the same amount. Her fur is white.

Got an approval from me too.

Offline Wicked Vixen

• The Shexy Asian Math Nerd Extraordinaire
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • Something Wicked this way comes......
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2013, 02:00:00 AM »
are you guys still looking?

Offline Tamhansen

« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2013, 02:32:40 AM »
So, a male wolf and a male tourist to complete the set and collect our bonus?

Offline LamentingQuill

« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2013, 02:37:10 AM »
are you guys still looking?[/quote

Hey, I'm the Co-Gm. I think we have all the female roles if you are not seeking a male role, I will keep you in mind though for a female role if anyone drops.

Offline Wicked Vixen

• The Shexy Asian Math Nerd Extraordinaire
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • Something Wicked this way comes......
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2013, 03:03:02 AM »
ok thank you

Offline RainyHigh

« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2013, 04:18:53 PM »
So glad to be approved! Thanks~ :)