World War Z and the Walking Dead

Started by LittleKitten, August 25, 2013, 02:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleKitten

Seeking 6 players willing to face zombies on an island paradise.

Ah! Vacation! You're away from the city, from stress and from your asshole of a boss. All you have to do for 2 weeks is get cold drinks delivered to your hand and bask in the tropical paradise.
There has been some trouble on the island but nothing much. Nothing to be concerned about. Surely if there WAS an issue, the staff would evacuate and your various governments would send help for their citizens. Some idiots just got drunk, nothing more.

Days pass before your suddenly awakened by a scream. A maid has collapsed in the hall and is spasming. A guest is kneeling over her, checking her pulse when the maid reaches up and tears out the guests throat! Feral growls fill the air as the maid begins to feast.

It's not long before more infected gather in the halls of the 5 star island resort.

The radio emits only static, your cell phone has no signal...Where can you go? How can you survive and what's your plan to escape?

Please PM me or post interest here! If I get more then 3 responses then I'll start the thread

Metro Mech

OOOOOOOOOOoooooo zombies... the Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes are here for the reich's defence. I am interested
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

LittleKitten

Baalborn87

I'll throw my hat (or suitable bludgeoning device) into the ring if I may.

LittleKitten

I'd recommend a club not  hat sweetie :P

LittleKitten

LittleKitten

elfguy

I'm always into killing zombies and could create a young girl out on vacation turned into a zombie killer.
----

LittleKitten

2 guys and 1 girl....
Can we get another girl? I would like to keep the numbers even

steelsmiter

I'll play a girl

Especially if I use the picture of She coming out of an ambulance as my avatar ;D
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Vaulera

I'd be interested, considering I loved dead island, which this highly resembles. But would the nature of the zombies be closer to walkers, or left for dead zombies?

LittleKitten

Both. Walkers are slow and dumb but the infected are fast and smart. I won't be doing hunters or drowners or tanks though I may throw in some tougher zombies as 'bosses'(ie police walkers in body armor)
I would say for the most part though, they're world war z or the walking dead zombies.

Metro Mech

well this might be the last two that will join
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

steelsmiter

So am I in for some Hawt Michelle Rodriguez in a leather Bikini top? We can ignore the modded M-4 in the picture ;D
I don't play in PMs
O/Os
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

elfguy

Quote from: steelsmiter on August 25, 2013, 10:26:58 PM
So am I in for some Hawt Michelle Rodriguez in a leather Bikini top? We can ignore the modded M-4 in the picture ;D

That I'd like to see. ;) I like her style.
----

steelsmiter

Me too! I've watched movies that are out of my preferred genre because she did them. I saw her episode of Punk'd where she picked up two grocery store stalls off a guy's legs, with the other three or four being seen to move! I don't watch Punk'd. I didn't when it was on regularly. I watched her episode because she was on it. I mention her voice in my O/Os for a reason. It ain't cause I don't like it!
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

LittleKitten

*chuckles* I'll get the character thread up

steelsmiter

I posted Luz. I'll make any corrections as needed.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

LittleKitten

I am currently at work so I will review in a few hours when I get home

steelsmiter

I don't play in PMs
O/Os

elfguy

----

steelsmiter

I'm not GM but I thought I might check in regarding your character. I'm not sure standard clothing is "an item of note" I posted my leather pants because for narrative purposes, it might be noteable that leather pants are harder to chew through than standard clothes.

That being said, and I'm not trying to say everyone should heel up immediately barbells might be a noteworthy item because you can hit zombies with them. Lockets with your family on a picture inside are pretty noteworthy, if a bit cliche (damn thing won't let me type an accent).

Great pic though :D
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

elfguy

Well there was no equipment section so I just put them there. What I'm thinking is that she would have been off jogging on the beach in those clothes when the zombies appear, so she wouldn't have time to go get anything else from her room, and that would explain how she gets out of the initial hit. But I'm sure she can find plenty of blunt objects to fight with: pedals, bats, pieces of wood..
----