You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 12:20:46 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: WoW roleplay  (Read 1020 times)

Offline Anna KatrineTopic starter

Re: WoW roleplay
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2013, 04:15:45 PM »
Thanks for the input Storm (and everyone else :) ).

Y'all can keep discussing if you want :)

Offline Dovel

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2013, 06:14:30 AM »
The 5.4 Siege of Orgrimmar: content looks interesting. I may re-sub just to play through some of it.

Offline Hemingway

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2013, 09:38:31 AM »
To add to other people's lamentations: It's been a while since I did anything resembling RP in WoW. Nowadays, I just get on to troll people in my guild, basically. But I still know people who RP! And they tell me it's awful.

Or, rather, it's excellent if you can find the right guild. There are apparently a few good ones. And a lot of really bad ones. Alliance side is apparently overflowing with people who love A Song of Ice and Fire way too much, and play politics and intrigue in Stormwind.

*sigh.* I miss my old raiding / RP community.

Offline Shjade

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2013, 11:27:44 AM »
Alliance side is apparently overflowing with people who love A Song of Ice and Fire way too much, and play politics and intrigue in Stormwind.

I stopped playing WoW before A Song of Ice and Fire really took off into the big thing it is now, but somehow this does not surprise me at all. Not that it's A-side specific (I mean, that just makes sense given it's a series that only involves humans), just that it's been incorporated as a framework for drama.