Cravings/Idea's/wants!

Started by LordHarketh193, August 24, 2013, 10:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordHarketh193

Hello, I'm searching for long term partners, these are my idea's/cravings and wants. Message me here or by PM if you see any you like, yes before you ask you can pick as many as you want to do. Thank you for looking.

Oh my key - Red = really eager to play and see how it goes
                - Pink = wants to do it
                - Blue = would obey like a dog to do it
                - Maroon = Looks forward to doing it.
                - Purple = wants to do it but isn't that bothered about it.

Idea's/Wants -

First up - Master roleplays. Dominate males/females and very naughty behavior.

1 - Master x Slave - Any gender, plot can be discussed, any species, smut - read on's and offs first - can be discussed.

2 - Master x Master - Any gender, plot can be discussed, any species, smut - read on's and offs first - can be discussed.

3 - Master x Highwayman - Any gender, plot can be discussed, any species, smut - read on's and offs first - can be discussed.

4 - Master x Criminal (burglar, bandit, murder, rapist, etc...)  - Any gender, plot can be discussed, any species, smut - read on's and offs first - can be discussed.

5 - Master x succubus - Any gender, plot can be discussed, any species, smut - read on's and offs first - can be discussed.

6 - Master x incubus - Any gender, plot can be discussed, any species, smut - read on's and offs first - can be discussed.

Now its  - Vampire Roleplays. I have a lot of idea's for these. Sub/Dom males/females.

1 - Vampire x hunter  - Any gender, plot can be discussed, any species, smut - read on's and offs first - can be discussed.

2 - Vampire x Human - Any gender, plot can be discussed, any species, smut - read on's and offs first - can be discussed.

3 - Vampire x Royalty - Any gender, plot can be discussed, any species, smut - read on's and offs first - can be discussed.

4 - Vampire x Demon(s) - Any gender, plot can be discussed, any species, smut - read on's and offs first - can be discussed. Could be a group roleplay.

5 - Vampire x Vampire - Any gender, plot can be discussed, any species, smut - read on's and offs first - can be discussed.

6 - Vampire x witch/wizard/warlock - Any gender, plot can be discussed, any species, smut - read on's and offs first - can be discussed.

And now its  - Enemy roleplays. Diffrent stories behind each one. Dom/Sub males/females.

1 - Work rival x work rival - Any gender, plot can be discussed, any species, smut - read on's and offs first - can be discussed.

2 - school bully x school nerd - Any gender, plot can be discussed, any species, smut - read on's and offs first - can be discussed.

3 - Rival wizard/witch/warlock x Rival wizard/witch/warlock - Any gender, plot can be discussed, any species, smut - read on's and offs first - can be discussed.

4 - Cop x Criminal - Any gender, plot can be discussed, any species, smut - read on's and offs first - can be discussed.

5 - Kindapper(s) x enemy(gang member, business member, etc.) - Any gender, plot can be discussed, any species, smut - read on's and offs first - can be discussed. Can be group roleplay.

6 - Rival teacher x Rival teacher - Any gender, plot can be discussed, any species, smut - read on's and offs first - can be discussed.

7 - Enemy solider x Enemy solider - Any gender, plot can be discussed, any species, smut - read on's and offs first - can be discussed.

New Cravings - all need to have plots discussed, and check O/O's before you message about the cravings/idea's or wants.

1 - king x king
2 - queen x queen
3 - prince x prince
4 - insest
5 - princess x princess
6 - band member x band member
7 - band member x fan
8 - singer x singer
9 - singer x fan
10 - cop x cop
11 - succubus x succubus
12 - incubus x incubus
13 - incubus x succubus
14 - demon x succubus
15 - demon x incubus
16 - knight x knight
17 - knight x commoner
18 - royalty x knight
19 - prisoner x prisoner
20 - prisoner x knight/guard
21 - assassin x assassin
22 - assassin x target
23 - ship captain x ship mate
24 - ship captain x first mate
25 - cowboy x cowboy
26 - cowgirl x cowgirl
27 - cowgirl x cowboy
28 - mafia boss x mafia boss
29 - threesome
30 - foursome
31 - big large groups
32 - small groups
33 - criminal x criminal
34 - super hero (m) x super hero(m)
35 - super hero (f) x super hero (m)
36 - super hero (m) x villain (m)
37 - super hero (f) x super hero (f)
38 - villain x villain

LordHarketh193

UPDATE! - craving at the moment!

My cravings have tipped again, i know annoying right so's twilight yet we still watch it, anyway sorry twilight lovers but picard agrees.

*coughs* Now we know what to do in a alien invasion...*coughs*

CRAVINGS! - please I'll lick your shoes or something else, just not your feet *begs*

1 -  dom/sub millitary game/roleplay -
Oh men in uniform or women still so hot *melts*
So *coughs* yer as i was saying this craving is one i really desire to do, so little to do on E now I've decided to explore my dangerous sub/dom side.
So this is what i have in mind...

1 - a low life new solider comes to the base and is picked on instantly by the Sargent (names, abuse - nothing sexual yet, etc...) this low life can't help but fight back so one day after a harsh 15 laps round the muddy wet field he's had enough of this crap and decides to teach his Sargent a lesson. The Sargent is in his office when the low life goes in to "chat" with him. The two engage in a little talk before the low life decides its time to teach him how to treat someone. So its a dom/sub situation the Sargent is normally dom with his partners but after that night he just can't get enough of his new dominate male. (i intended this to be more m/m pair can be changed though - tags = anything from bon to non-con LSA (or van to most people) doesn't rock my boat in any form - warnings violence, swearing, realistic action)

2 - a new Sargent is brought in to teach a few men a lesson in respect, and indeed he does while teaching them a few other things too. The group start out with the normal routine fights braking out and punishment given but as it gets more and more uncontrollable the Sargent brings out more old school punishments like a horseridding whip or crop and maybe some spit and shining of boots needs to be brought in. The group become submissive over time thanks to their dominating Sargent and can't really fight him back though theres more of them they just don't have the drive to do so anymore. Then one day their all on the big camping trip with a lot of harsh training involved, one of the men step out of line and the Sargent crashes down on all of the group. He decides normal punishment isn't enough anymore so brings out the sexual punishments. (bon, non-con and maybe some extreme. realistic setting, all male group - whoever you want to be the own playing out 3 other or more characters is up to you or whoever you want to just sit and wait until others join is also up to you.)

3 - a female arrives at a all male camp. She's a new officer and hasn't got much respect from the men due to her gender and their sexual natures being unable to touch a women since coming out here. The female is at mercy of the men and she can't really fight back all those men, but one day she decides to take on one of the higher standing officers in a sexual game. She wins and teaches the men she controls them not the other way around. The high up officer becomes her pet she can abuse and use when she likes along with many others she lures into her sexual game. (bon, non-com - strap ons, gags, MMF orgies, huge orgies groups. etc...)

4 - two men have become trapped in a strange land after a few bombs cleaned out their teams. Their enemies both born in the rival of each others clan/tribe/home and their blaming each other. Over a course of time they learn to trust each other and they become just friends until the day the two become sexually curious about each other. Having diffrent powers makes them sexually respond to touches while using those powers ( examples  = lust drive - send the body into lustful desire and the body begins to want anything near by. Curious nature - drives both into a sexually curious mode and makes them want to fuck anything near by. other powers like cold and fire are also in it but their more powers than special ones. special powers like lust drive and curious nature are dangerous in the wrong hands.). The two begin to believe their never going to escape the land their trapped in and soon give in and up in hope for getting out, relieving on each other they form a strong bond between them and soon fall madly for each other unsure as to why their people are banned from ever being in love. (bon, non-con, LSA(van), war, futuristic, species, etc.)

I'll have more cravings to add tomorrow after i finish watching a film but they'll have nothing to do with the above listed they could be vampire and another species in a forbidden love forever or maybe even skyrim based or maybe even a MW based game who knows but I'll be sure to keep you updated.

All of the above can be changed into - M/F - M/M  - F/F , M/MF - FM/M I'm sure you know what MF or FM is If not you should look on some peoples pages, i haven't put it on mine yet as I'm not sure if i like them yet.
Always a first for everything right?
Right.

Well if you feel like testing me then [you] should so try your luck.
Drop me a line in PM with the one you like.
If it helps just post a number and say updated next to it or something i know copy and pasting can be hard work.
So yer I'll see [you] soon hopefully ;)

Please check out my O/O's before you contact i do not like to have my time wasted on a game/roleplay that never gets off the ground. If you think I'll be okay with something ask first I'll let you know ASAP! If you vanish please let me know why i hate to move things into the dead section of my O/O's. Thanks [you]