You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 02:56:13 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: 24 Hours to Make Mischief and Lusty Bliss (M Seeking F)  (Read 184 times)

Offline WestalTopic starter

24 Hours to Make Mischief and Lusty Bliss (M Seeking F)
« on: August 24, 2013, 11:51:08 AM »
I have an impending trip that will likely knock me out of Elliquiy writing for a while. I have 24+ hours to try and make one last helluva story before my free time all but evaporates. For that reason, I'm looking for someone else willing to have a bit of a sexy writing marathon with me, whatever that means to you. By all means, we can continue the story at a slower pace after I leave, but I can't make any guarantees as to how often that will be.

I'm entirely flexible on the pairing, so long as with a female, not incest, and it's with a (at least semi-consensual) partner character. See my O/O for my personal delights, but I'm willing to try new things as well.

My personal preference would be a fantasy or sci fi setting, but again, I'm up for anything so long as it's with a interesting character and with someone willing to share an equal load of world-making. Huge stakes, incredible chemistry, mind-bending passion.

PM or IM me with questions or suggestions.

A world awaits.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 12:35:28 PM by Westal »