You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 10:22:12 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Veksied RP network sites?  (Read 493 times)

Offline RenoTopic starter

The Veksied RP network sites?
« on: August 20, 2013, 12:44:18 PM »
So I know what Elliquiy is (after 15k posts, I would hope so!) and I'm aware of the existence of BMR, though I don't know what it's about. But during the transfer downtime, the notice page mentioned two other sites I never knew existed.

Would someone be kind enough to let me in on the differences between E, BMR, World Enough and Time, and Lunar Radiance? Are the rules different or something? 

Online Ariel

Re: The Veksied RP network sites?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 05:53:42 PM »
At BMR (Blue Moon Roleplaying), approval is automatic and they allow 15+ characters of physical and mental maturity.

I don't know much about World Enough and Time, only that you must be 21 to join.

Offline Lilias

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 06:04:54 PM »
WEaT is smaller, quieter, more literary. Applicants need to be 21 to join, and characters have to be over 18. Approval is generally quick, but it does require a writing sample. There's a good bit of membership overlap with E, it's just the atmosphere that's different.

Online Oreo

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 07:45:18 PM »
I spent a little time on Lunar Radiance and the difference I noticed there (besides a smaller community) was the overall membership seemed to be made up of a younger age group. Given my increased years this was notable.

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2013, 07:59:22 PM »
I've visited all of them and found each to have an ambience all their own.  Blue Moon has a sort of free for all frat house vibe while Lunar Radiance is more of a huge house party.  Elliquiy is a cross section of adult entertainment where anything goes but rule breakers go out the door.  World Enough and Time is a more reserved gem of a site where, as Lil said, the emphasis is on writing.  As a whole the four groups present an eclectic combination for socializing and writing.

That is my opinion of them all. :-)

Online Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2013, 08:39:50 PM »
The Vekseid Role Playing Network.

That sounds like something I'd re-subscribe to cable for.

Online Oreo

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2013, 08:51:06 PM »
E seems to be the best at encapsulating the good stuff from all the sites. My favorite area is World Enough and Time. It's like a rich, private library where you can retreat for some quiet time.

Offline RenoTopic starter

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2013, 08:01:12 AM »
Thank you all for your insight, ladies. I'll likely check out WEaT when I get my free time back.