You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 03:51:10 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Queens of Red and White: Closed  (Read 13776 times)

Offline Ember StarTopic starter

Re: The Queens of Red and White: OPENLY RECRUITING FOR CHARACTERS!
« Reply #275 on: September 20, 2013, 11:27:07 AM »
1. Yes. By biting.
2. Yes.
3. Yes. Provided you can keep up with them. I'd say a starter cap of 3 and if people can keep up with them, they can add more later.

Offline rustytiger

« Reply #276 on: September 20, 2013, 11:59:18 AM »
I've read the Abhorsen chronicles and I think it's work best as an unaligned character. Much more likely to work without the influence of either queendom.

That's exactly what I was thinking for her.

Offline MasterOfMyFate

« Reply #277 on: September 20, 2013, 12:09:00 PM »
1. Yes. By biting.
2. Yes.
3. Yes. Provided you can keep up with them. I'd say a starter cap of 3 and if people can keep up with them, they can add more later.

Few more questions:

1. What is the aging process for vampires?

2. Since I am considering no-alignment, could my two characters have a domain within the Dark Forest? (Willing to give details about the place.)

Offline Ember StarTopic starter

« Reply #278 on: September 20, 2013, 12:28:19 PM »
1. They don't. You pick an age when you're turned. Or if you're pure than when they're at the peak if their life so 18-25. If they haven't fed in years and years they look extremely older.

2. Depends on what kind of "domain", if you're talking a house that's fine. If you're talking a entire village that's gonna take some consideration and approval between me and Ghetto.

Offline MasterOfMyFate

« Reply #279 on: September 20, 2013, 12:37:24 PM »
1. Aaaaah. I will take into consideration of pureblood then.

2. I was thinking of a library of sorts. Basically, this is the place where those interested in learning mystical arts as well as increasing their arcane abilities through study. Basically a library for Witches/Wizards/Alchemist/Necromancy/Druid/Etc. Rules are that the place is considered neutral ground and any hostility shown to any of the people who are checking out a library book will be dealt with extreme prejudice. Considering the vampire's longevity, I was thinking about having them be the ones who collected the knowledge through the ages as well as being considered the librarians of the location.

Offline GhettoMagick

« Reply #280 on: September 20, 2013, 01:10:04 PM »
I figured vampires became other vampires by biting and blood transference. Like if you have an overwhelming amount of vampire blood in you it changes you into them. You want your vampire to live in a library.

Offline Chaosfox

« Reply #281 on: September 20, 2013, 01:17:22 PM »
I think its kind of a neat idea....a bit odd but neat >.<

Offline MasterOfMyFate

« Reply #282 on: September 20, 2013, 01:17:52 PM »
Yes, well one of the characters I am gonna have venturing some time soon. The library is actually a source of income when it comes to obtaining blood. So to say you want to check out a book, you'd have to offer something of interest such as another book holding knowledge that can associate itself with the library, something of interest like well kept blades, or even blood that we can safely siphon without having to bite someone.

Offline GhettoMagick

« Reply #283 on: September 20, 2013, 01:21:35 PM »
Sounds interesting. Create a character bio and submit it to ember and I.

Offline TeacupTwink

« Reply #284 on: September 20, 2013, 01:25:55 PM »
I'm so tired, but can't sleep.  :-\ Apologies for my fail-post.
Regardless, celebration is in need for the simple fact more people are joining.  O:)

Offline MasterOfMyFate

« Reply #285 on: September 20, 2013, 02:33:33 PM »
Can someone explain to me the magic system that is going to be in play? I am familiar with quite a few and I can adapt. Plus the information could help in the imagining of the library. (looking for specifics on vampires and magic oriented people.)

Offline GhettoMagick

« Reply #286 on: September 20, 2013, 03:04:26 PM »
I'm so tired, but can't sleep.  :-\ Apologies for my fail-post.
Regardless, celebration is in need for the simple fact more people are joining.  O:)

No such thing as a fail-post, a "fail-post" would be not posting at all.

Can someone explain to me the magic system that is going to be in play? I am familiar with quite a few and I can adapt. Plus the information could help in the imagining of the library. (looking for specifics on vampires and magic oriented people.)

What do you mean, it's kind of a free form system depending on what race your magic user is. Vampires don't posses magic at all they can however posses abilities upon draining magic users but it's extremely rare and forbidden. Magic users we have a wide range of limitless possibilities

Offline MasterOfMyFate

« Reply #287 on: September 20, 2013, 03:13:59 PM »
\What do you mean, it's kind of a free form system depending on what race your magic user is. Vampires don't posses magic at all they can however posses abilities upon draining magic users but it's extremely rare and forbidden. Magic users we have a wide range of limitless possibilities

Ah. Free to interpretation and Vampires can only gain abilities through draining magic users. Neat.  :D

Offline MasterOfMyFate

« Reply #288 on: September 20, 2013, 06:41:11 PM »
To finish up some of the history, what are the ways to kill a vampire in this world?

Offline TeacupTwink

« Reply #289 on: September 20, 2013, 06:43:18 PM »
Aspen is going to have to start investing in Garlic cologne.  ::)

Offline GhettoMagick

« Reply #290 on: September 20, 2013, 06:59:18 PM »
To finish up some of the history, what are the ways to kill a vampire in this world?

Decapitation, removal of heart or a stake, can be contained with lack of blood of running in their systems, those are the ones I will say for now.

Offline TeacupTwink

« Reply #291 on: September 20, 2013, 07:22:45 PM »
Decapitation, removal of heart or a stake, can be contained with lack of blood of running in their systems, those are the ones I will say for now.

Don't forget Buffy, got to remember Buffy.  :P

Offline Ilasandra

« Reply #292 on: September 21, 2013, 12:08:52 AM »
Hiya, so I do currently have an idea for a character -more then likely- a werewolf for the White Kingdom. I know you guys already have the general and what not picked, so I was thinking maybe a captain? I just do have one question. I did see a were-cat,  so I'm wondering if we are allowed to have different types of 'weres'?

Offline GhettoMagick

« Reply #293 on: September 21, 2013, 12:33:02 AM »
Uhm yeah something like that would work. No we only have cat-sidhe and werwolves for now

Offline Ilasandra

« Reply #294 on: September 21, 2013, 12:54:38 AM »
Okay. it was just the tiger and snake that threw me. I'll go ahead and just make her a werewolf then. ^.^

Actually it looks like the females are outranking the men, so would you prefer I make a male character?

Offline GhettoMagick

« Reply #295 on: September 21, 2013, 01:23:10 AM »
Oh they're just shapeshifters. And it doesn't matter to me.

Offline persephone325

• E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Howling's Dagger | Resident Wiccan | Proud Echelon | Winter Widow | Mab's Sister, separated at birth | Princess Persephone, if you prefer
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #296 on: September 21, 2013, 02:48:15 AM »
Almost done with my character. Have a question for anyone playing a character in the Red Kingdom (and the GMs, cause they probably want to approve it).

I had an idea for my character, that when she was younger she was captured by someone from the Red Kingdom because they wanted to use her magic for their own gain. I wanted to know if that would be a possibility. If anyone was interested, that would make for some interesting character interaction. If not, I could always make it an NPC character that she had to kill in self defense.

So, I just wanted to put it out there and see if it was a possibility.

Offline GhettoMagick

« Reply #297 on: September 21, 2013, 04:07:09 AM »
Almost done with my character. Have a question for anyone playing a character in the Red Kingdom (and the GMs, cause they probably want to approve it).

I had an idea for my character, that when she was younger she was captured by someone from the Red Kingdom because they wanted to use her magic for their own gain. I wanted to know if that would be a possibility. If anyone was interested, that would make for some interesting character interaction. If not, I could always make it an NPC character that she had to kill in self defense.

So, I just wanted to put it out there and see if it was a possibility.

Hahaha that's like everyone in the red queendom

Offline Rukio

• Sir Quitchabitchin
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • Dabble in everything so you can do anything.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #298 on: September 21, 2013, 12:27:41 PM »
I'd be happy to volunteer Synystyr for the job. XP

Online Chrystal

« Reply #299 on: September 21, 2013, 12:32:15 PM »
Personally, I think Synystyr is looking to get himself a steak dinner!