F looking for Detailed NC Roleplay (M or F wanted)

Started by erin 27f, August 18, 2013, 09:12:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

erin 27f

The story ideas I have are very realistic, and my RP partner should be someone who enjoys details and writing them. The story posts for all of these should be at least a couple of paragraphs. And if you think you can make a tweak or two to the ideas to make it more enjoyable for you, just let me know.

My character is usually more shy and reserved, but it doesn't always have to be the case.

Possible story ideas:

Vacation scenarios - I enjoy these because my character would be away from home and her comfort zone. It could be a beach vacation, cabin in the woods, cruise ship, etc. where she could be abducted away from her husband or boyfriend, or he could be subdued or tied up. I envision a local or someone else on vacation taking advantage of her reserved behavior and would be around her somewhat regularly so that his or her lust for my character would build until he/she could not take it any longer.

Co-worker or family friend scenarios - I also enjoy my character being victim to someone she knows. It doesnt have to be someone she knows very well or even trusts, but I think it adds more to the rp, depending on the situation.

If you have specific scenarios that might require my services, please feel free to share. I'm always interested in hearing ideas!

The specific situations/roleplays can be something we both find enjoyable. If you have any questions or are interested, just send me a message!