Emerald Pyramid -- a Fairy Tail RP Interest check All welcome

Started by Lezna, August 17, 2013, 09:44:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lezna

Introduction

Hello there [You]!! welcome to Emerald Pyramid and thank you for your interest in our guild!. We are a new guild located on the Western coast of Fiore After noticing the oddity that is the face that western Fiore is absent of guilds Master decided to create this guild for the good of the city and Fiore in general. We are Currently recruiting eager mages to join our ranks and boost our image until we are as well known as all the other guilds to look up to in this great nation. There is no requirements to join our wonderful guild and we accept all people from all backgrounds so please to not be afraid to join us!.

Information

Ok enough of This is a group game based on the Anime Fairy Tail I am looking for several people whom are interested in just some nice casual fun forming a team and taking jobs and the like nothing to serious. well  This game takes place just after the most recent grand magical games so that would mean it would be wise to be as up to date as possible when it comes to the Manga. I know it’s short but please overlook that, Please PM/reply if you have any questions or the like I will have a character sheet added to this ASAP.

I don't have a specific amount of people that I am looking for however I do have some restricts as to your characters. there are a few position in this RP that need to be made clear. Firstly the master I will accept anyone who wishes to be in this position however it is first come first serve it's a similar position with S-class mages I have 4 open spots available so again be quick if you want one!. Also lets try not to have magic that is just insanely unfair try to keep your characters realistically powered.

This list is only so I can keep track of my 5 restricted positions. (they do not need to be taken for the RP to begin I'll just add quickly)

MASTER: Available
S-CLASS: Available

Character Sheet
Name:

Height:

Appearance: (may be an Image or Description)

Guild Mark Location:

Magic Name:

Magic Description:

Personality traits:
I'd like to say that all characters I create and portray are 18 or older. https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=43259 My ons and offs (shall add more over time)