Internal Affairs (F for M)

Started by Eliza, August 17, 2013, 07:05:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eliza

Alright, I'm going to just put this out here for all to see and peruse and let it soak interests and let it light fire and desires. If you see what you like and would like to participate, send me a PM. I'm especially craving this one.

Internal Affairs
Category: NC/Bondage/Mix
Genres: Genderswap/Gender Bender, Secret Agent, Spy
Link: Internal Affairs - IC

A man inadvertently disappoints one of his superiors and gets punished by the same person by being turned into a woman and made to train to become a field agent. He has to struggle coming to terms with his new sexuality and the strengths and weakness of being a member of the opposite sex. He also has to train himself again in order to get back to his position, due to being demoted to a female recruit.

His... her trainer is reassigned to another unit and leaves the top secret island where the training facility is built upon. Before leaving, he puts in charge one of his best men and tells him a certain agent's secret. One of the women he is supposed to train wasn't originally a woman. The day-to-day struggles of this female agent (formerly a male agent) just got harder with her new trainer.

Note: Feel free to read what I would call the "introduction" of this 'spin-off', which details the transformation from man to woman, in the link above. I am looking for someone to fill in the role of this new trainer. The story will start where the original left off.