Seeking a HS Genderbending D (Notes Inside!)

Started by ReijiTabibito, August 15, 2013, 08:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReijiTabibito

Okay.  It’s been some time since I posted a thread here, but my usual tactics for trying to recruit someone for an idea aren’t working, so…here I am.

As the title notes, I’m looking for someone to write a genderbend story with.  I have a specific idea in mind, but I need the person writing opposite me to have a few qualities.  Specific gender is not one of them for the writer.  They are:

1 – They need to be capable of writing a dom.  Male is preferred, female I will certainly take, but someone who can write both is the best option, obviously.  If you can’t (or won’t) write doms, then please don’t respond.

2 – They need to be comfortable with playing on the lower-end of the acceptable age range here on E.  High-school ages.  If you’re not comfortable with someone under 19, but still over the minimum age of 16, then please don’t respond.

3 – They need to be able to respond at least three times a week.  One of the major issues I’ve run into in the past is partners who start out great…and then taper off after a month when the story isn’t even quarter done.  I’m not asking you to be able to post every time that I do.  I’ve got a lot of time on my hands, and I’m always working on six different things.  You don’t even have to post every day (though someone who can will certainly garner my attention better) at the get-go, just three times a week.

That’s the criterion that I’m looking for.  If you want to write a genderbend story about giving someone a perhaps well-deserved bending and comeuppance, please PM me.  I will note when this story is taken.

Thank you!