You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 08:39:55 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking a HS Genderbending D (Notes Inside!)  (Read 213 times)

Offline ReijiTabibitoTopic starter

• Gatecrasher
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • There cannot be another Fall.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Seeking a HS Genderbending D (Notes Inside!)
« on: August 15, 2013, 08:49:56 PM »
Okay.  Itís been some time since I posted a thread here, but my usual tactics for trying to recruit someone for an idea arenít working, soÖhere I am.

As the title notes, Iím looking for someone to write a genderbend story with.  I have a specific idea in mind, but I need the person writing opposite me to have a few qualities.  Specific gender is not one of them for the writer.  They are:

1 Ė They need to be capable of writing a dom.  Male is preferred, female I will certainly take, but someone who can write both is the best option, obviously.  If you canít (or wonít) write doms, then please donít respond.

2 Ė They need to be comfortable with playing on the lower-end of the acceptable age range here on E.  High-school ages.  If youíre not comfortable with someone under 19, but still over the minimum age of 16, then please donít respond.

3 Ė They need to be able to respond at least three times a week.  One of the major issues Iíve run into in the past is partners who start out greatÖand then taper off after a month when the story isnít even quarter done.  Iím not asking you to be able to post every time that I do.  Iíve got a lot of time on my hands, and Iím always working on six different things.  You donít even have to post every day (though someone who can will certainly garner my attention better) at the get-go, just three times a week.

Thatís the criterion that Iím looking for.  If you want to write a genderbend story about giving someone a perhaps well-deserved bending and comeuppance, please PM me.  I will note when this story is taken.

Thank you!