Joined in Sin - Stepfather x Stepson - Roles Open

Started by LtRipley, August 15, 2013, 06:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LtRipley

Looking for a partner for a specific story I've had in mind for a while that would involve an older man and a younger one, to be specific, a stepfather and his stepson. I could be convinced to make it father and son, but that's not what I originally had in mind.

Setting: Contemporary/Modern - Mid West US

The story revolves around, as mentioned before, a step father and his stepson, who both come from a very religious background and have lived in the conservative mid Western US for most (if not their entire lives), the stepfather was pretty wild in his youth, and has always struggled with sexual feelings for the same sex. He's indulged in that life style but eventually gave it up to "save his soul" and came back home and eventually married, thinking he's rid himself of his sinful ways. His stepson has also been struggling with homosexual feelings, and eventually ends up experimenting with a friend when his step father catches them. However instead of telling his mother, the stepfather agrees to keep his secret, and even offers comfort and acceptance, admitting that he went through a similar phase in his life.

After this, my idea gets pretty vague, as I'd like to figure out with my partner, but things will turn physical between them. Who initiates it I'm not sure, but the stepfather will continue the relationship, convincing himself that he's protecting his stepson and helping him. That it's better for him to be doing this with him that out with strangers that could hurt him (as I think he might have been attacked/raped in the past). There's a lot of guilt on both sides, but neither can stop. Where it goes from here I'm not sure.

I'd be fine playing either role, depending on my partner's preference, though I'll say I'm leaning towards the stepfather

Please take a look at my O/O thread before sending me a pm :)