You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 01:06:56 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Epic Fantasy RP with elements of breeding and romance (M looking for F)  (Read 242 times)

Offline Lorrigan of TrostTopic starter

• Lord
  • Orgiest
  • Location: On the bridge of a deep space exploration vessel, meditating in front of a nebula.
  • Is it the dreams that make us real?
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
After a long hiatus, I've returned, and I'm looking for someone to dive into this idea with me.  For ease of explanation, I'll post the ad I most frequently use on F-List.  If you have any questions at all, feel free to shoot me a message! 

BREEDING. RITUAL SEX. TRIBAL WARFARE. ONE DEMON AND HIS MATE - AND THEIR PATH TO GLORY AND PLEASURE! Banished from hell, Lorrigan looks to find solace after exile, ascend through a primitive tribe, regain his demonic powers, rally his forces to victory against the tribe's neighbors, and breed the newfound tribe's females into utter, pregnant contentment. This is an in-depth RP with lots of story elements, though I would consider it sex-driven. Only serious, literate inquiries, please. Many story details involved! A normal girl is perfectly fine, although I am quite excited by a gradual demonic transformation. Those who are interested in all-the-way-through penetration, being mated with a 12 ft tall demon warlord, gallons of cum/cum inflation, transformation, and lots of breeding should PM me! This is a LONG TERM idea only. Literacy is highly encouraged, and if you're capable of multi-paragraph posts, I love you long time :D Hope to hear from you!

Precisely what prospective applicants can expect:***NSFW*** http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/DrGraevling/218318/Eyline-and-demon ***NSFW***

NOTE: I apologize if this ad is less sophisticated than what you may be accustomed to.  I will be editing it more as I grow more adept with the tools the site offers!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 10:32:01 PM by Lorrigan of Trost »