Seeking Male for a few plots

Started by Ravensahnk, August 11, 2013, 10:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravensahnk

Hello, and welcome to my mini request thread.  I’ve been itching for some games with specific plots, so if you are interested, Please feel free to PM or if you have a plot of your own and you think I may be interested.

A not so warm welcome home  (Marine x Artist)
The moment their skin connected, electricity and arousal buzzed between the two almost instantaneously.  Both being with their own selected parties at a bar, alcohol buzzing strongly in their systems, they both let loose and somehow wound up in a hotel down the street in bed together.  When he woke up the following morning, he panicked, knowing that he was leaving that same day to act on his time with the Marines.  So he left, not wanting to make something harder than it already was.  And it was just like that he walked out of her life.

Two years later he is sent home indefinitely, but he could always be summoned back to the Marines.  But when he returns, his mind is instantly moved back to the mystery girl that he didn’t even know the name of.  But it just so happens that they are introduced to each other from a relative of his.  She works as an artist for his brother’s luxurious tastes, and he has commissioned her to paint murals around the city and sculpt his wife as a centerpiece in the foyer of his house.  So the two see each other quite some time since he chose to stay with his brother.  The sensation they had felt that first night still lingers there, but now she is more cautious, having felt the anger of waking up to nobody in bed with her, but also having his child, and not even knowing his name to give the child his name.  Now the two have to get to know one another and embark on their own adventure of knowing one another and him coming to terms of being a father after being assaulted with the fact of.

Will they make the same mistake again, or will they blossom into something more?  It’s up to us to find out.
Best Friends
They all had been friends for so long.  Even when they hit puberty, they were so close that their parents didn't even mind them staying the night at one another's houses.  Nothing would happen.  But now that they were eighteen and seventeen and she almost seventeen they were seeing her as something other than just their tomboyish friend.  She had grown into her feminine shell and had recently started to dress like a girl and wear makeup.  Now that they were all alone at one of their houses, they wanted to see just how far they could go with her.

This could be Non Con to con.  I'm looking for the two other friends for this plot.  I want them to be male.
Medieval Time Travel
A freak accident sent her spiraling through space and time.  When she came to, she found herself in a dark and dangerous forest, completely alone.  She finds herself enthralled in a dangerous game of cat and mouse, whether it be a group of mercenaries who are on her trail, or creatures of the forest looking for. 

I originally thought for this plot that a Lord who is seeking a noble wife find her and save her, eventually falling for her (And I still want that) however we could let the story start at the mercenaries and turn this into a different story all together.