You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 08:06:30 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Transgender girl seeking M, F, or TG [NA, VAN, BON]  (Read 5806 times)

Offline Beatrice BlackTopic starter

Re: Transgender girl seeking M or F, or TG [NA, VAN, BON]
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2013, 09:47:36 PM »
I'm looking to become a beautiful girl, or perhaps start as one. I have a variety of ideas, some willing and some otherwise, that I'd like to star in or would be happy to apply to someone else's character, and I'm always looking for new stories and surprises.

Ideas, in handy first-post format

Some have been taken, some still are, but I'm looking for variations on those...

TRANSFORMING

The Good Olde Days: (M/TG probably VAN)

History has always fascinated me, and the history of costume appeals to my hidden feminine side. So when I find a perfectly-preserved book of late Victorian fashion plates in a second hand book shop I buy it right away. I don't know that inside is a silk ribbon which, when worn, can bring the wearer back to the time it was made... and make them look the part.

The Perfect Bride (M/TG probably BON)

You have it all - money, good looks. There's just one thing missing - a woman to share it with. She would have to be beautiful, of course, but not just a trophy wife. She would have to love you, or at least enjoy being with you and not mind getting all dressed up and serving as arm candy. But where do you find a woman like that nowadays? Maybe you need to make one. And there's a boy in the art department who would be the perfect candidate. Whether I know it or not.

The Stepford Boy (M/TG probably BON)

A young man is brought by a 'friend' to a picture-perfect town with old-fashioned values... little knowing that his 'friend' has selected him to become his perfect housewife.

A Vampire's Prize (M/TG or F/TG probably BON)

A young man catches the eye of a supernatural being, who transforms him to better suit his desires.

The House Of Shadows (M/TG probably BON)

The house has stood empty for fifty years, since the night a woman left her husband dead. But the spirit could not rest. He still seeks his lost love. And if the first to enter the house is a man... he can fix that. A creepy story as an unseen spirit starts to manipulate the environment around the new tenant, gaining in power until a transformation can take place.

Becoming His Girl Friday (M/TG probably BON)

An example of an unwilling change - I'm a young ad executive and a rival for a promotion decides to eliminate the competition and use my skills for himself. An experimental formula hidden in a spiked drink turns me into a beautiful young woman, and he says he'll only change me back if I cooperate. So I become his secretary, and start to see a new side of the company...

Damsel In Distress (M/TG probably VAN)

A fantasy roleplayer finds himself pulled into a magical world like the game's... and he was playing a beautiful young maiden. A classic fantasy RPG gone decidedly wrong, where our hero has to get used to looking and acting like a princess as s/he tries to find a way home.

CROSSDRESSING OR TRANSFORMING

When Men Were Men And Sometimes Women (M/TG or F/TG probably BON)

Crossdressing or transforming. Similarly, I'd love to go back to an era when gender roles are more sharply divided... and put on the other side of the divide. Mad Men has me thinking of the 1950s and early 60s, when men were expected to be strong and commanding, and women to be ladylike and exceedingly feminine. I'd love to be made into the latter...

Gothic (M/TG or F/TG probably BON)

Crossdressing or transforming. I've always admired the more romantic side of Gothic style... so when I'm presented with an opportunity to try it for myself, I find it hard to resist.

Discovered (M/TG or F/TG probably BON)

Crossdressing or transforming. I've been dressing in secret since my early teens, wishing I could pass for a real woman. So when my secret is discovered by someone with the power to make that happen...

NEW IDEAS

Cheer! (M/TG probably VAN or BON)

A disapproving male British exchange student is forced into the role of an all-American cheerleader.

Behind The Mirror (M/TG or F/TG probably BON)

A crossdresser looking in a mirror wishes he could look like the woman he wants to be... and a Fae being or something otherworldly hears him and takes him into the world on the other side to grant his wish. (Thanks to AndyZ for the idea.)

Re: Transgender girl seeking M, F, or TG [NA, VAN, BON]
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2013, 02:08:36 PM »
It's been five years since I posted this... and some of my original ideas are still open!

Updated, adding Blushing Bride and emphasised the 50s for The Good Old Days. Thanks for reading!

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2014, 07:21:54 PM »
And another year, time to bump this again! I'm currently having fun GMing a story about a modern girl finding herself a century and a half in the past, so wouldn't be averse to more like that...

Or, hey, a transformation. ;)

Thanks for reading!

« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2015, 06:08:53 PM »
It's my Elliversary, time to bump this again. While I'll consider threads where I change others, I really would like a shot at being the one changed!

A few classics are currently running, so out of the first post. But that Gothic idea... I had it for a few weeks, once, several years ago... any takers? :)

« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2016, 02:02:54 AM »
New year, new bump.

And new idea: Temporary Transformation.

Offline playfullchick76

« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2016, 05:08:22 AM »
A lot of good ideas. I like the cheer one. Perhaps a sorority does something like that every year. Last year they did it to you, and this year, they do it to me. What do you think.

« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2016, 02:41:42 AM »
It's my eight-year Elliquersary, so... bump.