You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 03:50:41 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Well fuck.  (Read 3826 times)

Offline Geraint

• Propigator of Plot Bunnies, RomanceCrack Dealer and Sireneous Wayword Muse Also Accused Plot Demon Breeder of Plotweilers ...
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • "There's no rush...but I can't wait."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Well fuck.
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2013, 03:00:34 AM »
I received a new pm and didn't get any notification before I decided to change to  "replies and moderation".

If by this

you meant I'd receive a notification of this thread then I still didn't...but I didn't subscribe to the thread. I'll do it now, to see if I get any luck.

Did you reenable your PM notifications as well, and if so, did you use the Always option?

Offline Sao

« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2013, 03:25:06 AM »
Yes, I did. I also got a post from my partner at 03:57:19 AM (UTC +7) this morning and didn't get notification.

But I just got one for this thread now so I don't know...maybe I'll try turning off and on the notify of all my threads.

Offline Geraint

• Propigator of Plot Bunnies, RomanceCrack Dealer and Sireneous Wayword Muse Also Accused Plot Demon Breeder of Plotweilers ...
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • "There's no rush...but I can't wait."
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2013, 03:38:18 AM »
Yes, I did. I also got a post from my partner at 03:57:19 AM (UTC +7) this morning and didn't get notification.

But I just got one for this thread now so I don't know...maybe I'll try turning off and on the notify of all my threads.

If you got a notification for this thread, then you should get notifications for all threads you have notification on.  So it might be better to wait an see than to go to all that trouble.

As for the PM notifications, I don't know.  If you aren't getting them now, after reenabling them, then maybe only Veks can help you.    Sorry

Offline AmberStarfire

• Rogue Starlight ~ Fantasy Novelist ~ This Is Who We Are ~ Scully to his Mulder
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • ❤ Snuggler of the Wyld and Hairy ❤
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2013, 04:27:55 PM »
I've put Gmail notifications back on now and they're working ok.

Imagine 2.1 will get released before I get the new CMS polished enough for this place. Blue Moon may be running it several months beforehand, simply because the private conversation system is what I have gotten the most done on and it's what most people use BMR for.

Ok. I'm reluctant to go off on a tangent here.. too much, but is much different?

Offline Oreo

« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2013, 10:07:01 AM »
Just checking in. Are we still going down for the Server change tomorrow? If so, what time will the rush of the lemmings begin?