You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 20, 2018, 11:36:57 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Winter Wonderland Plots || FC Seeking MC || UPDATED ||  (Read 4026 times)

Offline wintersdayTopic starter

Winter Wonderland Plots || FC Seeking MC || UPDATED ||
« on: August 09, 2013, 11:50:36 AM »

-Places cookies on table-
So I have returned! From a long ass break. I apologize to all who I was writing with before, if you so happen to stumble on my request thread again. I wasn't the best buddy for writing but I want to get back into things. I'll go in more detail below T what I'm looking for and how I roll so please enjoy the cookies and read on!....

When it comes to posts I don't think that I ask for much. Just a few good paragraphs ( It could even be one paragraph as long as it's a little more then a few lines I'm a happy lady). I love detail and I try to be as detailed as I can with things so it would be great if you could do the same! My posting time varies, I will admit. I'm a new lady now with new and more important responsibility, like being a mum!  My timing in posts will vary but I will try to post once to twice a week depending on replies and how busy my life gets. I know most people like more replies but I'm going to be honest up front. If my posting time is a problem then  I'm sorry we won't t work  out at  writing buddies. I may post more at times but I can NOT promise this. Oh and I only do threads. So now I got the little boring bit our of the way my Story Ideas.

!NEW!

A Heart to Give

Story idea

A young lady working for a charity goes to a meeting with a big CEO of a company. The man who runs the company is busy (thinking either in some trouble with certain people or even in jail already, so he hasn't been within the company for a while but harderly any seem the wiser) so instead his son is running the company (also thought there could be some bad blood between the father and son and also could be very ill with only so long to live but will try out trail treatments too.) Anywhos the two have to work together to make the next big charity event a success and for my character to get involved with other things. That could also be great publicity for your characters business. The story continues as the son and lady work together on a new crarity event maybe a ball or even a trip out to help the cause. The two get closer but their relationship begins almost as a love hate. The son being one to like to take control but the two are meant to be working as a pair which is new for the son. Although the son can be controling he has a softer side which nearly no one gets too see, apart from those he helps and see for the cause. The lady would get to see some find this side two and they start to fall or bound l, Al the mean while she has no clue with what he has to do deal with health of his father (slowly but surely this will change and my character will see between the cracks).

Some further information on my character and ideas for the male.

A Heart to Give

Female Character
Delta Rose Thompson, most people call her Rose

Background: Rose got her first name from her father from being in the Army. Delta just seemed a perfect fit. After all Charlie was taken by her older sister and Alpha and Bravo seemed to fit a boy better.
Rose studied business and Marketing and graduated just over a years ago with highest honours. She's unsure what she wants to accomplish but as she volunteered at the charity they offered her a position working withing the management and this would be her first time dealing with the businesses, and on her own.

Personality and traits: Smart, some what shy (for example with new people or doing things she's not used to (like public speaking to big crowds) a glass half full kind of girl. Loves to try new things. Loves to cook. Scared of heights, spiders and dislikes arrogant people.

Male character

Ideas for Personality:
Head strong, smart, somewhat outgoing, funny? (On his own terms) cares deeply for who or what he has a passion for.

Background and other information:
Doesn't quite get on with his father, but it's only the two of them left. Has a rare disease which researchers (who he donats too help find a cure) are working on curing (abovouse This doesn't have to be super rare but there's not much in medicine for this disease). Works hard for himself and since his fathers has take leave from the business (idea for this, his father could have been in some trouble with some bad people (loan sharks or something) his son could have ratted him out and not wanting to see the business die or his father could have just gone and he had to pick up the pieces either way no one in the company knows the fine details ) has been running the company for the last 6months - a year.

Please note this all isn't set in stone I'm more then happy to work out details and change things around :D

Idea I'm currently not interested in starting
I also have a old rp I would love to get back into...here's the link,

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=239950.0

I know I'm meant to reply back now but IV message the writer and have no response so I'm hoping someone will won't to continue or start a new with the we plot.

The plot being in short terms, succubus runs away from evil king to land in the arms of the king's enemy who eventually finds out what she is and either asks or forces her to help them win the 'never ending' battle and destroy the king once and for all. YC can be some mythical being too. Any questions feel free to ask but I want to make this more of a quick story then a long one, if that makes sense. Pm if your interested and many thanks for reading!

[s
~ A Case for Open Minds ~[/s]

Here's a little list of what the plot is based over so you don't have to read everything and be like NOPE not for me at the end.

• Your character - Dom
  • My Character - Sub
  • Detective / Witness
  • Age Range of my character between 24-30
  • Age range of your character ideally between 28-35 (just as long as he is older then her).

As the title may give way I have this idea for a detective / CSI, sort of thing. If you have seen CSI : Crime Scene Investigation with Grissom (the older episodes) I love the idea of him being intrigued by Lady Heather who in the TV show is a recurring character who is a professional dominatrix. Now I don't want to use these two guys in my story but I like the idea of them both and I want to do something a little similar.

I will play a professional dominatrix who has a mansion up in some fancy area for all those who wish to dance and play in the Dom / Sub world. Of course it would be for the higher class people with huge rules and contracts that all have to sign to keep everything secretive and wrapped up. She got hold of the mansion through her father as it was also her childhood home where the two lived. Her father was a CEO of some toy brand, which she still has a percentage ownership with although she has nothing to do with the affairs. This is where everyone within her neighbourhood believes she keeps getting her wealth from. Little do they know she has other interest in more grown up toys. Once her father passed away she decided to share her interest in dominatrix and submission with others. Some where friends she had played and teased with others where more from ear from her friends and soon she had a business running with all the right legal work. So that's a little of how everything came to be for her.

Now your character comes in when there's a murder within her establishment and she has no choice but to get the police involved. After all murder isn't all too hot for a business like hers. After all everything is about trust, no matter how far your pushed to your limits or boundaries. I was thinking the case itself could be over something simple like jealously from a worker of hers to a married couple. The husband could have promised to leave his wife for her but never got round to it so her workers jealously got the better of her and thought is she couldn't have him then no one could? We could change this and make it better but I want the story to be more about your character and mine.

His curiosity for her profession and perhaps this is already something that he is into? I would like my character to be taken as a submissive although she wont become one to willingly. I want there time together be built up and she could be asked to help out with the case?

This is just a rough plot base we can change and add to it if someone is still interested after all my blabbing! Haha But if you made it this far then thank ever so much for reading! And I hope to hear from you soon! Feel free to either PM or message me back on here!

~[s
Vicking and a Lady[/s]~]

A Viking and a his Lady (short story)

A Viking attack happens in the east coast of England and workings its way into the heart of the country. Taking down anything from castels to small villages. Killing all who gets on their way. Most die but the unlucky few who survive are kept as slaves or personal whores.

The idea of my plot is a small Viking tribe decided to take charge of another side of the country (Vikings could have taken hold of a local castel and settled there to be  their main base. While sending small groups to take control of more lands slowly and who ever takes the lands becomes 'lord' for that area.) YC, I was thinking would be a good friend of the captain if this pack, be less of an ass but still a Viking at heart if that's makes sense. As in he sees little point in raping tons of women, he prefers both parties to enjoy themselves through sex but doesn't take shit from anyone and will go for what he wants.

MC would be a 'Lady' widow of a small village, her husband murded (not sure if this would be done by Vikings or by her own country...depends on our story and where we want to take it) Although being a lady she's a down to earth person who isn't afraid to get stuck in the mud and fields. She's very strong minded and hates to be pushed around so expect attitude and no easy ride.

I'm not to sure where to go with the plot apart from YC coming in with his leader / best friend taking the village and the two have some sort of love hate relationship at first. Maybe his best friend becomes to big headed or evil in the sense of beating anyone who disobays or doesnt do something to his liking and our characters try to over power him? If you have a better plot please feel free to share! Pm if your interested!
[/align]

This is basically all I have in mind right now. This aren't sent in stone and can be changed to suit us both. IV let some examples of my writing below so you can get a better feel of my writing style I guess. So I look forward to your messages!

Also if you would like a taster of how I write here's a couple of my favorite examples which i'm currently doing!

To Protect Her Kingdom || Wintersday & Seekeroftruth22 ||

Nothing but Breeding Stock || Paladin & Wintersday ||

The Full Moons Secrets || Wintersday & Countdown ||

Romantic Desires || Wintersday & Legman ||

PLEASE Message me if your interested and many thanks for reading this! Hope to hear from you soon!
~Winters.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 07:14:10 AM by wintersday »

Re: What about a little... || F Seeking M ||
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 08:07:37 AM »
Updated plot... Forgot to mention I was looking for a Dom / Sub relationship.

Re: Winter Wonderland Plots || F Seeking M || UPDATED ||
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 02:39:50 PM »
Added ~Curiosity Killed the Cat~ and ~A Change in the Air~.

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2015, 04:52:26 PM »
Added and new plot! ~I'll show you My ways...~

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2015, 05:45:01 PM »
EDITED ~I'll show you my ways~

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2015, 01:39:08 PM »
Updated a little bit of everything! Added Replies time and added more detail to

~I'll show you my ways~

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2015, 12:09:46 AM »
I have added

~ To Protect Her Kingdom ~

REALLY WANNA DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2016, 12:31:18 AM »
Made it look oh so pretty! And added story plot...

~From One World to the Next~

I Really Wanna DO!!!!!! :D

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2016, 10:23:40 PM »
UPDATED!

Added story

~The Witch and the Bounty Hunter~

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2016, 06:46:48 PM »
Added, For Hire
WHICH I REALLY WANNA DOOOOOOOO!

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2016, 04:57:13 AM »
Updated an old story I would like to retry!

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2016, 02:29:29 PM »
Changed a few suggestions with plot to try and make it a little clearer and adding a sort of Misson as a goal to my plot!

(Not sure if this is class as bumping or just updating not meaning to bump this so if this is wrong please let me know thanks you!)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 02:33:37 PM by wintersday »

Re: Winter Wonderland Plots Returns! || F Seeking M || UPDATED ||
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2018, 05:19:11 PM »
BUMPING!!! IM BACK!

Re: Winter Wonderland Plots Returns! || F Seeking M || UPDATED ||
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2018, 05:06:48 PM »
Update with a craving! Case of open minds is taken...just to lazy to change that while on my phone.

Update a craving to have a plot too!!

Just your standard update here.

Re: Winter Wonderland Plots || FC Seeking MC || UPDATED ||
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2018, 07:07:10 AM »
Updated with new plot

A Heart to give
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 12:44:26 PM by wintersday »

Re: Winter Wonderland Plots || FC Seeking MC || UPDATED ||