You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 22, 2018, 12:21:52 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Winter Wonderland Plots (and a cheeky craving)Return|| F Seeking M || UPDATED ||  (Read 3515 times)

Offline wintersdayTopic starter

-Places cookies on table-
So I have returned! From a long ass break. I apologize to all who I was writing with before, if you so happen to stumble on my request thread again. I wasn't the best buddy for writing but I want to get back into things. I'll go in more detail below T what I'm looking for and how I roll so please enjoy the cookies and read on!....

When it comes to posts I don't think that I ask for much. Just a few good paragraphs ( It could even be one paragraph as long as it's a little more then a few lines I'm a happy lady). I love detail and I try to be as detailed as I can with things so it would be great if you could do the same! My posting time varies, I will admit. I'm a new lady now with new and more important responsibility, like being a mum!  My timing in posts can be anything from once a month to 3 maybe even 4+ times a month depending on replies and how busy my life gets. I know most people like more replies but I'm going to be honest up front. Along with coming  a new mother my father has had a hug accident at work and lost half his left hand (which is his main hand) so I help him loads as he has no use with it at the moment. If my posting time is a problem then  I'm sorry we won't t work  out at  writing buddies. I may post more at times but I can NOT promise this. Oh and I only do threads. So now I got the little boring bit our of the way my Story Ideas.

!NEW!

So I'm craving someone to play Henry Cavill as a face claim for a werewolf. Or some kind of mythical creature. I was thinking perhaps he lives in a small town in a wonderfully beautiful manor that he believed to be handed down to him from an old man who he had gotten close with. Perhaps this old man become somewhat of a father / grandfather figure to him and they had gotten close. (If we stick with the wolf idea maybe he was the first person to help Henry and show him the true way of being a werewolf? And helped him control himself and live a normal life?)  The old man seeing  him as family as much, if not more so then his actual blood relations.

This would be where my character comes in. She would be the granddaughter. One which he hadn't seen is years, not since she was old enough to sit on his knee. Her father and grandfather had a huge disagreement and had never spoken to each other since. Forcing his daughter to also stay away from her grandfather, which she hated herself but her father had refused to tell him where he lived. Until she got a letter from the post about his will. This is where things get confusing as the manor is left to them both, though each thinking they have the right to live / own the manor.

I'm debating on the idea of having MC a wolf too. If she was she would try to egnor the fact of what she was and maybe even take a drug which helps to prevent her from turning (this could have a huge side effect to her with her being in pain and maybe it's killing her slowly? I thought the drug could be her father's idea. He could be a science guy and work out a "cure". This could also be why the father and grandfather fighted, due to his son being ashamed of being a werewolf.)

This is just a rough dear I'm putting up at 00:30 am but if you have a plot that's better or like to tweek this one to be amazing then hit me with in a pm! Thanks in advance!

[s
~ A Case for Open Minds ~[/s]]

Here's a little list of what the plot is based over so you don't have to read everything and be like NOPE not for me at the end.

• Your character - Dom
  • My Character - Sub
  • Detective / Witness
  • Age Range of my character between 24-30
  • Age range of your character ideally between 28-35 (just as long as he is older then her).

As the title may give way I have this idea for a detective / CSI, sort of thing. If you have seen CSI : Crime Scene Investigation with Grissom (the older episodes) I love the idea of him being intrigued by Lady Heather who in the TV show is a recurring character who is a professional dominatrix. Now I don't want to use these two guys in my story but I like the idea of them both and I want to do something a little similar.

I will play a professional dominatrix who has a mansion up in some fancy area for all those who wish to dance and play in the Dom / Sub world. Of course it would be for the higher class people with huge rules and contracts that all have to sign to keep everything secretive and wrapped up. She got hold of the mansion through her father as it was also her childhood home where the two lived. Her father was a CEO of some toy brand, which she still has a percentage ownership with although she has nothing to do with the affairs. This is where everyone within her neighbourhood believes she keeps getting her wealth from. Little do they know she has other interest in more grown up toys. Once her father passed away she decided to share her interest in dominatrix and submission with others. Some where friends she had played and teased with others where more from ear from her friends and soon she had a business running with all the right legal work. So that's a little of how everything came to be for her.

Now your character comes in when there's a murder within her establishment and she has no choice but to get the police involved. After all murder isn't all too hot for a business like hers. After all everything is about trust, no matter how far your pushed to your limits or boundaries. I was thinking the case itself could be over something simple like jealously from a worker of hers to a married couple. The husband could have promised to leave his wife for her but never got round to it so her workers jealously got the better of her and thought is she couldn't have him then no one could? We could change this and make it better but I want the story to be more about your character and mine.

His curiosity for her profession and perhaps this is already something that he is into? I would like my character to be taken as a submissive although she wont become one to willingly. I want there time together be built up and she could be asked to help out with the case?

This is just a rough plot base we can change and add to it if someone is still interested after all my blabbing! Haha But if you made it this far then thank ever so much for reading! And I hope to hear from you soon! Feel free to either PM or message me back on here!

~Vicking and a Lady~

A Viking and a his Lady (short story)

A Viking attack happens in the east coast of England and workings its way into the heart of the country. Taking down anything from castels to small villages. Killing all who gets on their way. Most die but the unlucky few who survive are kept as slaves or personal whores.

The idea of my plot is a small Viking tribe decided to take charge of another side of the country (Vikings could have taken hold of a local castel and settled there to be  their main base. While sending small groups to take control of more lands slowly and who ever takes the lands becomes 'lord' for that area.) YC, I was thinking would be a good friend of the captain if this pack, be less of an ass but still a Viking at heart if that's makes sense. As in he sees little point in raping tons of women, he prefers both parties to enjoy themselves through sex but doesn't take shit from anyone and will go for what he wants.

MC would be a 'Lady' widow of a small village, her husband murded (not sure if this would be done by Vikings or by her own country...depends on our story and where we want to take it) Although being a lady she's a down to earth person who isn't afraid to get stuck in the mud and fields. She's very strong minded and hates to be pushed around so expect attitude and no easy ride.

I'm not to sure where to go with the plot apart from YC coming in with his leader / best friend taking the village and the two have some sort of love hate relationship at first. Maybe his best friend becomes to big headed or evil in the sense of beating anyone who disobays or doesnt do something to his liking and our characters try to over power him? If you have a better plot please feel free to share! Pm if your interested!
[/align]

This is basically all I have in mind right now. This aren't sent in stone and can be changed to suit us both. IV let some examples of my writing below so you can get a better feel of my writing style I guess. So I look forward to your messages!

Also if you would like a taster of how I write here's a couple of my favorite examples which i'm currently doing!

To Protect Her Kingdom || Wintersday & Seekeroftruth22 ||

Nothing but Breeding Stock || Paladin & Wintersday ||

The Full Moons Secrets || Wintersday & Countdown ||

Romantic Desires || Wintersday & Legman ||

PLEASE Message me if your interested and many thanks for reading this! Hope to hear from you soon!
~Winters.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 06:37:14 PM by wintersday »

Re: What about a little... || F Seeking M ||
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 08:07:37 AM »
Updated plot... Forgot to mention I was looking for a Dom / Sub relationship.

Re: Winter Wonderland Plots || F Seeking M || UPDATED ||
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 02:39:50 PM »
Added ~Curiosity Killed the Cat~ and ~A Change in the Air~.

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2015, 04:52:26 PM »
Added and new plot! ~I'll show you My ways...~

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2015, 05:45:01 PM »
EDITED ~I'll show you my ways~

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2015, 01:39:08 PM »
Updated a little bit of everything! Added Replies time and added more detail to

~I'll show you my ways~

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2015, 12:09:46 AM »
I have added

~ To Protect Her Kingdom ~

REALLY WANNA DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2016, 12:31:18 AM »
Made it look oh so pretty! And added story plot...

~From One World to the Next~

I Really Wanna DO!!!!!! :D

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2016, 10:23:40 PM »
UPDATED!

Added story

~The Witch and the Bounty Hunter~

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2016, 06:46:48 PM »
Added, For Hire
WHICH I REALLY WANNA DOOOOOOOO!

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2016, 04:57:13 AM »
Updated an old story I would like to retry!

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2016, 02:29:29 PM »
Changed a few suggestions with plot to try and make it a little clearer and adding a sort of Misson as a goal to my plot!

(Not sure if this is class as bumping or just updating not meaning to bump this so if this is wrong please let me know thanks you!)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 02:33:37 PM by wintersday »

Re: Winter Wonderland Plots Returns! || F Seeking M || UPDATED ||
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2018, 05:19:11 PM »
BUMPING!!! IM BACK!

Re: Winter Wonderland Plots Returns! || F Seeking M || UPDATED ||
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2018, 05:06:48 PM »
Update with a craving! Case of open minds is taken...just to lazy to change that while on my phone.

Update a craving to have a plot too!!