You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 04:42:53 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Last Man [M Seeking GM]  (Read 164 times)

Offline TheVillainTopic starter

The Last Man [M Seeking GM]
« on: August 09, 2013, 02:00:55 AM »

To Whoever Can Read This

I don't know what my name is, I don't know what year this is, I don't know anything about this place. I just know that I woke up in this glass tank. There was a foot locker at the feet of the tank with clothes in it, but I think moths got into it- everything is ruined. There's a language on the nameplate of the locker- it looks old and I don't even recognize the language at all. One of the letters does look kind of like a J but that's probably just a coincidence. I've taken to calling myself J anyway.

When I look outside the windows I see that I'm in the middle of a city but it's in ruins, something happened here. Something very bad.

They have computers here. I can't access much without understanding the language but there's pictures, videos, patterns I can follow. People lived in this city once, but then there was a war or an invasion or something like that I think. 3 years ago maybe? I have to get moving, I have to go find somewhere safe. If someone finds this and can read it, you aren't alone. We can find each other. We can survive this somehow.

Good Luck.

Alright, basic idea is more serious take on the old 'Last Man on Earth' scenario. A system game would be keen but not required. How exactly the world ended is debatable, from Zombies to Nukes to Disease, I'm flexible that way. What kind of monsters are left, if any, is open to discussion too. However it happened it happened about three years ago and I'll be playing 'J', an amnesiac who woke up in a tank very recently who as far as anyone can tell may very well be the last living male human being.