You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 01:23:18 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Possible GM training? (M looking for F or M)  (Read 279 times)

Offline zergmuncherTopic starter

Possible GM training? (M looking for F or M)
« on: August 08, 2013, 09:46:54 AM »
Hello ladies and gents, I recently tried to apply for a roleplay that I was unable to due to lack of experience. I have never GM'd before and i'd like to see if anyone has the patience to teach me. I don't see many Rp's requesting Gm's but I thought it would be a good skill to learn.

Any takers please send me a pm.

Re: Possible GM training? (M looking for F or M)
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 12:53:34 AM »
I guess this shows my inexperience in GM knowledge as I didn't specify whether I was asking for freestyled GM'ing or a specific system of some kind. If I could gain some knowledge in that department as well I would be extremely grateful. Thanks!!

Offline alextaylor

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 03:37:06 PM »
Intriguing too, but what kind of scene did you have in mind? Any kind of ruleset you like more?

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2013, 01:28:27 PM »
Well there was a certain hentai that a person introduced to me and wanted someone to Gm well since I have no experience she didn't want me. Basically I don't know anything about Gm'ing and I want to get into it head first. I was thinking just putting people through situations and seeing how they react. Maybe start off as a rogue A.I. and someone else is the person he/she's captured. Escape or die is the only option kinda like portal.

I do like the whole trapped in an mmorpg concept with me as the Gm. It would mean leading the character into situations where sex is all but inevitable and such. I don't know how rulesets work although i wouldn't be surprised if there was a Wiki on being a game master.