You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 12:24:44 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Bleach RP F Looking 4 Chad, Sexy Pic inside Updated  (Read 398 times)

Offline April BouvierTopic starter

Bleach RP F Looking 4 Chad, Sexy Pic inside Updated
« on: August 07, 2013, 09:40:48 PM »
Updated pic right here !

Hi Thanks for reading. While you have the chance please check out my Onís and Offís to see if we are compatible, I am Flexible though and if you have any questions donít be afraid to ask.

-So hereís my idea, Iím open to your thoughts and would actually want to hear ideaís on making it better  -

-In this world I was thinking on changing the story line of Bleach to where Ichigo discovers his powers at a later date or never. Set the beginning of this story when they're in high school. Things with Ichigo and the gang are going normally, going through school, eating lunch together, and beating up the occasional bully. Time goes by, the school day ends and everyone heads home. Ichigo recently separated from Chad Get confronted by my girl.

VVVAs seen in the Pic below.VVV
Updated-I also plan for there to be fighting in this rp, itís not gonna be just their school life, I want Quinn to be a Fullbringer, and I want there to be fights with hollows, and possibly a main bad guy
-I had another idea recently were Quinn gets attack back a hollow, she can barely see it and it owns her ass since it caught her off guard. Sado would have to come in to save her only to find that she's been skewered on some debris that was left from some construction or there fight. Picturing it be through her abdominal's or shoulder, or near her heart.

-Quinn is the polar opposite of Chad, she loud, mean and argumentative, loves to fight but does have a since of honor.
-Quinn was asked to beat up Ichigo, One reason maybe is a bully of the school lies to her about Ichigo beating up his little sister, or was maybe paid to do so.
-But either way Ichigo has a hard time fighting her off, the ferocity, and fighting style catching him off guard. But luckily Chad wasn't to far and was able to intervene. I have more Ideas but I would rather discuss them with whoever is interested.
-And I do draw as you can see with this pic. If the RP is successful Iíll draw some sexy stuff and the two together :3 maybe Iíll draw you some stuff if I like you enough
 ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

-Please PM me if interested  -

« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 05:43:00 PM by April Bouvier »

Re: Bleach RP F Looking 4 Chad, New Picture!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 10:24:15 PM »
Here we go I updated Quinn's pictures, I just finish the one were she's saying FUCK YOU.
I was thinking that maybe someone said she looked cute in her uniform, and "FUCK YOU!" was her response. She hates the uniform and hates that she's force to wear it, she prefer pants.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 05:40:29 PM by April Bouvier »

Re: Bleach RP F Looking 4 Chad, Sexy Pic inside Updated
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 05:43:05 PM »
Updated picture up top
this one is older