Power rangers of Triforia (interest check, still need yellow and green rangers)

Started by Batman4560, August 07, 2013, 01:18:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman4560

Love it. I have a thing for the ones that can take on an entire megazord by itself.

Yukina

*nods* I at least made sure to pick a mecha with sharp teeth (needed to pay some sort of homage to Dragonzord and Predazord). I love Plezuon's design merely for it's great functionality. A machine that has interplanetary and underwater transportation capabilities, as well as the power to just kick ass.   

Edit: Weirdly, it only uses it's head cannon in it's beast mode and as a finisher for it's humanoid mode. Otherwise it just bites with it's jowls as a beast and boxes as a mecha, occasionally launching its fist.

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

Batman4560

Truly?

Red ranger zords
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

LamentingQuill

I will be happy to reprise my role as the wicked and beautiful Lady Saria ;)

Batman4560

LamentingQuill

Behold your sensual villainess, the Lady Saria. Keep your tongues in your mouths boys ;)

Batman4560

Yukina

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Yugishogun on August 09, 2013, 04:40:16 PM
Nice. What are her abilities?

Lady Saria is basically Mother Nature, she has control over everything green and natural. She can also manifest balls of raw elemental energy to throw at people. To put it simply, she is a power house, however I am going to be very strict with her to avoid God Modding, I despise God Modding. People would be asked for permission first before she roughs them up at all.

Her story is important though, little by little will get revealed over time.

Yukina

Shall our villainesses be rivals, neutral, or a duo?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Yugishogun on August 09, 2013, 10:21:00 PM
Shall our villainesses be rivals, neutral, or a duo?

There is another villainess? Do fill me in

Yukina

My villainess's profile isn't too far from the bottom of the first page.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Yugishogun on August 09, 2013, 10:24:02 PM
My villainess's profile isn't too far from the bottom of the first page.

She is human, correct? Saria would think her inferior, a bug to be crushed if she attempted to cross her. Other than that, Saria couldn't care less. Her profile will be up soon, you will see what I mean. She's as cold and evil as she is beautiful.

Yukina

Yumeko would probably just find Saria another "bully" to get rid of. She probably won't be saving the nature woman unless ordered to by Zedd. I look forward to reading it. :)

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Yugishogun on August 09, 2013, 10:34:20 PM
Yumeko would probably just find Saria another "bully" to get rid of. She probably won't be saving the nature woman unless ordered to by Zedd. I look forward to reading it. :)

lol, you are in for a surprise where Zed is concerned. I look forward to writing with you ^.^

Yukina

As do I. I wonder how bad their hatred will become.

Batman4560

This is gonna be good. Also Yugi, every time I see your avatar I want to watch then play a code geass rp.

Yukina

Quote from: Batman4560 on August 09, 2013, 11:37:49 PM
This is gonna be good. Also Yugi, every time I see your avatar I want to watch then play a code geass rp.

Interesting. I would play in such an rp, but I don't think I could do such a great thing justice.

Batman4560

Ambie

I am interested in playing the pink ranger...but i dont have a ton of places to draw from other than the show from the 90s...do i have to include weapons and such in my post like the other did?

Batman4560

Oh no the one Yugi posted for was an original character who is a villain. I can provide any info needed on weapons. Pink rangers is a shield for this role play. You are more than welcome to throw up a sheet and I will post a pick of the Pink Ranger.

Ambie

Hero or Villain: Hero

Name: Amber Valentine

Appearance: Normal :

Ranger :

More of Amber *warning*

Ranger Color: Pink

Zord: Zeo Zord 1; Moai Statue based

Bio: Amber was raised in a more affluent and well off society within Triforia. Her parent's had such high hopes for her to marry the son of the great governor and future leader of Triforia. She felt another calling. On a mission trip to one of poorer sections of Triforia, she helped rescue a tribe that had been devastated by wars and evil growing within the region which she did not know was actually Zedd's doing as his power began reform. A silent but invisible force pulling at her all the time. Amber was forced to return home by her keepers and was made to watch the violence continue to grow from afar. She would seclude herself in a quiet secret sanctuary that she would always go to as a child. At this place she was greeted by a ghostly presence of one calling itself "Trey" that would lead her to a nearby cave she had never seen where she discovered a small half buried pink orb granting her the powers of the pink ranger. The presence told her that she would be contacted by another soon and to train until then.

Batman, feel free to recommend changes, or find a better pink ranger picture :)

LamentingQuill

Hero or Villain:  Villain

Name: Saria

Alias: Lady Saria

Age: Ageless, been around since the first dawn of Earth.

Appearance: 

"You will all pay..." ~ Lady Saria

Bio:

Lady Saria is Mother Nature gone bad, details about her past will be given little by little as the story progresses. Her story is important to plot, Batman and I are working together with her story and how it applies, so I cannot give out very much too soon.

All I can say is that she is very dangerous and could probably squash a ranger like a bug, but she finds it far more entertaining to toy with them, the challenge of doing things the old fashion way is also a bit of an entertainment for her. Killing off the enemy quickly is dull and then leaves her with nothing to entertain her, she'll drag it out as long as possible and let the enemy think they have a chance.

As she is now, Lady Saria is ruthless and cruel, she is as heartless as heartless can get. She also borders a bit on insanity, you would too with that much dark power surging through your body, there is another reason as well that I cannot divulge at this time.

Batman and I will release valuable information at the right times in game.

Yukina

Nice character, LamentingQuill. Chessmaster-like characters are very fun to watch. :)