You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 03:34:21 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Story auction?  (Read 236 times)

Offline willversuchTopic starter

Story auction?
« on: August 06, 2013, 02:32:55 PM »
Hi there!

I'm new to the group, but already loving this place.  I'm not really in a position right now to donate financially, but I was thinking of a way that I might be able to help out.

Would you be open to offering a custom story for auction?

I am thinking that I could write something in the 25,000 word range.  It could involve whatever fantasy or idea the winner of the auction desired.

I am a published erotica author, though primarily in the non-consensual bondage genre.  I have plenty of free samples that potential bidders could review for free to decide if they might be interested in bidding on my services.

If there were other authors interested, then you could even open this offering up in a format similar to the current auction that is set up for roleplayers.

Let me know if you're interested!

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Story auction?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 06:36:59 PM »
Hold that thought!  There may be something like that in the planning stages.  ;D

Offline Vekseid

Re: Story auction?
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 07:18:26 PM »
The plans for this actually got dropped with the attempt at the anthology, but with that petering out for a second time, may take up this idea again.