You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 06:11:04 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dominant Female Partners Wanted! Various Story line possibilities!  (Read 232 times)

Offline littleroosterTopic starter

Hey there, I can and have played Dominant Male roles but am really wanting to explore the other side which oddly enough is why I joined in the first place! I have various back stories or set up's to choose from or mix and match.

So my main theme interests are -

CFNM - Clothed Female Naked Male - basically any story we/I/you come up with will involve my character being naked and yours staying clothed.

SPH - Small Penis Humiliation - self explanatory

Cuckolding - This could be a loving concept "Oh honey I love you so much, but I need more" or something a little harsher.

Being Teased/Second best - The Female friend I am attracted to and she knows it, but she just gives enough to keep me interested, to keep me complimenting her and giving attention. Perhaps one day I get horny and tell her I am going to a brothel, she doesn't like this idea so offers some part of her body for me to dry hump, like her leg for example.

Being Displayed - Being put on display in some way.

Plenty more ideas as well, some of these would be shorter style role plays.

If you are interested PM me!

Offline littleroosterTopic starter

Re: Dominant Female Partners Wanted! Various Story line possibilities!
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 07:05:03 AM »
*bumpsy*