MILF Gang Raped [Interest Check]

Started by CriminalMindsFan, August 06, 2013, 12:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: AurelieCatena on August 21, 2013, 01:57:56 AM
Just to make sure, there will not be ONLY rape, right? There will be a lot of bondage, pain and humiliation too?

There should be a variety of things that happen to her.

I'm thinking to start, my character tries to confront her alone over how she treated him during the last few weeks of school. Things could get heated and the other students could come to my aid and together we instantly decide to help each other get instant revenge.

Hercinia

This is coming along well.

Are we still looking for another female rapist?

AurelieCatena

Criminal just gave me the green light. I'll start the IC thread tomorrow morning (my time, i.e. in about 12h from now). Get ready!

Hercinia

RubySlippers

I have an idea I could be Megan's cock tease girl who is a virgin and well she gets her in on the action using some force, not being cruel more dominant and get it out of the way. So would participate in the rape to but be reluctant likely more going along since Megan is.

If that will work I'm thinking a girly girl dresses and generally seen as a nice girl around school, I was thinking I could play the victims daughter it would likely cause her not to report this and well can do the forbidden incest angle.

If that is okay to work on and there is room.

AurelieCatena

No incest please. It's one my few OFFs (the main one being NEVER EVER PLEASURE MY CHARACTER).

Hercinia

I don't think Megan's the dominant type to be honest.

CriminalMindsFan

agentlemanwithadream is accepted as the third male student and casting is closed until the first four students have their way with teacher.

Hercinia

Out of curiosity, am I the only female attacker?

agentlemanwithadream

Quote from: CriminalMindsFan on August 21, 2013, 02:50:59 PM
agentlemanwithadream is accepted as the third male student and casting is closed until the first four students have their way with teacher.

Sweet!
Quote from: Hercinia on August 21, 2013, 02:58:22 PM
Out of curiosity, am I the only female attacker?

It does seem so.. no pressure though.

CriminalMindsFan

Hercinia

Quote from: CriminalMindsFan on August 21, 2013, 03:26:14 PM
Yeah!  >:)

Haha.

That makes the betrayal sound certain. (male attackers turning on Megan while the other rape the teacher.)

agentlemanwithadream

Quote from: Hercinia on August 21, 2013, 03:33:30 PM
Haha.

That makes the betrayal sound certain. (male attackers turning on Megan while the other rape the teacher.)

Betrayal?  ......Never  >:) Ahem.... O:)

Hercinia

Quote from: agentlemanwithadream on August 21, 2013, 03:36:40 PM
Betrayal?  ......Never  >:) Ahem.... O:)

Hmm... OK  ;D

Poor naive little girl  -_-

AurelieCatena

Hercinia

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: AurelieCatena on August 21, 2013, 07:40:35 PM
And here is the IC thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=182981.0

I'll bring my character to the school and then the other players can bring their character to the campus. I'll attempt to post in next 24 hours.

Hercinia

Quote from: CriminalMindsFan on August 21, 2013, 07:56:11 PM
I'll bring my character to the school and then the other players can bring their character to the campus. I'll attempt to post in next 24 hours.

:-)

I'll wait and plan my entry.

CriminalMindsFan

Out of Character thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=183065

Please repost character sheets there and thanks.