If you met a god

Started by Lightning, August 05, 2013, 02:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lightning

Ok my idea for this is that your character would have died in some manner. And would meet my character who is playing god.

He gives the option to your character to either be reborn into the next cycle. But lets them choose their family. Either rich/happy family/ mafia. Pretty much choose every detail of next life.

Another option he would give them is the choose of the creator. This would imply that he would give them the tools to create their own world. No make how big or small, as detailed as they want or how vague they want. Pretty much gives them everything they need to create their next world.

Once my character gives them the chooses he will enter their world with them, but his appearance will change and your character would have no idea who he is. Judging them and giving them a rating as they live out their life. But once they die again, which is up to of my character and discussion between the two players. They will meet again and they will discuss what was good and bad in that cycle.

This can continue as many times as the player wants.

But when they decide they are done their character will die and not be reborn. Removing one less obstacle.

This is just an idea and was wondering if any one would be interested in tossing the idea around.

Send me a message if you might be interested.