You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 04:20:50 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dinner with the Nightmare King (Fandom)[UN]  (Read 198 times)

Offline JagerinTopic starter

• They/Them Pronouns || Alpha Raptor || Fandom Monarch || Estrous Twinkle Particle || Kho's Murdoc || Nic's Scully
  • Champion
  • Carnite
  • Black roses and Hail Mary's can't bring you back.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 20
Dinner with the Nightmare King (Fandom)[UN]
« on: August 05, 2013, 07:25:03 AM »

I've not read the books and only just saw the movie last night...but I would like a game involving Pitch. It can take place either before or after the events of the movie. I don't care which role I play (Pitch or the OC), so feel free to take your pick on which one you would like to be. I also don't care what gender the OC is, so if you want to be that part, feel free to pick which gender they are. Also, this story is not meant to be romantic. Maybe a little seductive. Once the main scene that I want is done, we can discuss where to go from there.

Anyway...what I want is for a young man or woman to be walking home one night and see Pitch sitting on a bench. They recognize him from their childhood. Most people forget about the Boogieman when they grow up, but this person didn't. They know exactly who he is and they are not scared. Instead of announcing their fear for him, they thank him. Telling him how his nightmares to them as a child inspired them to write and become a storyteller. How thanks to him they are a well known horror writer. About how they found stories of the Toothfairy, Santa, the Easter Bunny, Sandman, and Jack Frost boring because everyone knew those. How only his nightmares could inspire them. That he was their muse.

They then invite him to dinner.

So that's what I have. Anyone interested? Just so you know, before you PM me, I'm a slow poster. I work a lot of overtime at work and I write an on going fanfiction that I put a lot of effort into. So if you're expecting a post a day or even a post every other day, I am not the partner for you.