You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 05:56:12 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Blackmailed Family - NC/Ex [Older Sister Needed]  (Read 403 times)

Offline rahatngtTopic starter

The Blackmailed Family - NC/Ex [Older Sister Needed]
« on: August 03, 2013, 07:07:02 PM »
The story has a fairly simple premise.

Melinda Robertson has been a widow for the last six month. It wasn't that she didn't cared for her husband but there's were not a close marriage. Each living their own lives and enjoying the spoils of Frank Robertson's business empire. Nothing has much changed in the life of the family beyond a few weeks until she received the invitation.

Henry Watson had been an on and off partner of Frank Robertson's business. There had even been a bit of friendly rivalry between them. Henry was from a fairly wealthy background but most of his wealth was self earned at the ripe age of 32. His rise had been meteoritic, a man known for his hard work and even harder play.

What Melinda would find out that he knew more about her husband's business than she or maybe even the current management knew. Henry had shrewdly kept track of things and know just how easily Frank's empire can be brought down and due to some faulty legal works it would mean the lavish lifestyle that Melinda and family had learned to live with would come crushing down unless she could convince Henry to intercede on their behalf.

It wouldn't take much prompting from Henry for Melinda to realize what she have to do to bring Henry to her side and soon she would find out that what Henry demands is not only to play with her but with her daughter(s) too. So beings Henry's blackmailing the Richardson family.

Roles
Henry Watson - 32, successful businessman and ex parter of Frank Robertson
Mother - Wife of Frank Robertson
Older Daughter - Most likely in the mid 20s range, I'm thinking a model or successful professional (education done)
Younger Daughter (optional based upon interest) - Probably a student very early 20s

Image/details of Henry is fixed. But other names/age/character model or mainly placeholder. Actual players can decide on the details.

Depending on the interest from prospective player I could also play Frank Robertson's son probably the youngest child who Henry would teach to play with the family.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 09:22:34 AM by rahatngt »

Online RedEve

Re: The Blackmailed Family - NC/Ex (F character wanted)
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 01:57:09 AM »
I'm tentatively interested in playing the daughter.

I have to admit that I'd prefer for your character to be a bit older though, but it's your game. ;)

Re: The Blackmailed Family - NC/Ex (F character wanted)
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2013, 06:34:45 AM »
I am actually quite open to considering an older male as the main character. It adds a lot to the blackmail plot if he is not so good looking as you said (on IM) but I will just wait for the thoughts from other prospective players before making a final decision.

Offline Harmony

• Naughty Submissive
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: The Blackmailed Family - NC/Ex (Looking for the Mom primarily)
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2013, 03:20:12 PM »
I can take on the mother role, so long as no one calls me a milf. LOL kidding.  Would love to participate.

Online RedEve

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2013, 03:24:30 PM »
Yay. :)

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2013, 03:25:23 PM »
Now thats grand.

Offline Harmony

• Naughty Submissive
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: The Blackmailed Family - NC/Ex (Optional Daughter maybe)
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2013, 06:13:32 PM »

Name: Melinda Robertson
Personality & History: Loving to her children and friends always helping with charities and has invested her life into her family. However she has become used to her status and income over the years and its a cut throat world out there. She isn't beyond stepping on a few little guys to keep the family at a level they have grown accustomed.

Melinda also has a slight shopping addiction always one step ahead of fashion and has the body to show it off. Of course with the stress of wealth and always keeping up with things she also acquired a bit of a drinking problem. She seems to maintain a fairly low profile during her off colored moments.

ONS & Offs: Character- Is turned on by power and money. Her slightly even unrealized darker side is a woman who would have sex in public places, be tied up and whipped, forced to have sexual acts with a woman and of course talked dirty to like a common street whore. Of course these strictly fantasy desires of hers she would never admit to, or would she.
Player- Will do most anything especially the darker side of RP, what I won't do is minors, bathroom stuff can stay where it belongs, or mutilation (beat, whip, slap, and violate my characters just don't cut off their limbs. lol)

Offline Pipaluk

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2013, 10:18:59 PM »
I may be interested in the younger daughter if you decide to bring her into the picture.

Online RedEve

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2013, 02:23:10 AM »
Name:Natasha Robertson
Personality & History:Born with the proverbial silver spoon in the mouth, Natasha never want for nothing. She was allowed the most expensive clothes, the most exclusive schools and was generally spoilt rotten by her parents.

Not without some intelligence, her familyís wealth has taken away much of her ambition in life. Her college career was doomed to fail as she spent her time partying and skipping nearly all of her lectures. Eventually she was offered a few high-paying jobs in her dadís company, though none of them had any real responsibility.

Even though she spent her childhood in boarding schools and never was truly close with either parent growing up, she did bond with her mother after finishing college (or rather dropping out for good). Their shared taste for fashion and the good, expensive things in life is the basis for their new-found relationship.
Ons & Offs: The large majority of her sexual experience was with the proverbial frat boys in college. Nothing too extreme other than some rumps in frat house washrooms.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 04:53:54 AM by RedEve »

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2013, 02:53:02 AM »
I may be interested in the younger daughter if you decide to bring her into the picture.

Go ahead, have a go at the character sheet.

Red, you got the image link a little messed up :). I am a little busy right now but I will try to set things up in a couple of hours.

Offline Pipaluk

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2013, 10:41:36 AM »
Name: Lilly Robertson

Personality and History: Lilly grew up always kind of resenting her older sister's apparent vanity. She loved her older sister dearly, and looked up to her in many matters, but was never as interested as she was in expensive clothing, fashion, or popularity. Lilly was a bit of a book worm, and was always a bit embarrassed of the family's wealth. She wanted to fit in with the other kids at the boarding school. She knew her family was one of the wealthier families at the school, but she preferred not to show it as some of the other kids did. In fact, she often tried to hide just how wealthy her family was.

She didn't like how the other wealthy girls in high school would pick on those who had a scholarship or weren't able to buy the latest fashion because their parents had put all they could afford into a good education. She always felt bad and would take the side of those who were picked on if she needed to take sides. For the most part, though, Lilly kept to herself. She enjoyed her schooling, and got into some environmental and charity activism in her junior and senior year of high school. In particular, she had taken a great liking to one project in Africa. She had spoken to her father about college. She had told them that she would rather take the money and use it on the cheap drugs project in Africa, and she would go to the local community college. She had always been close with her father, and she loved learning life lessons from him. He had told her that he would give her $250,000 that she could give to charities as she saw fit, but he still wanted her to go to the best college she could.

She was an excellent student, and with the activism and extracurricular activities, she was accepted to Brown as a business major. She studied hard, deciding that she didn't want to waste her education as her older sister did. She didn't want to be seen by others as someone living off of her father's wealth. She wanted to work hard and make a name for herself. She has spoken with the small project in Africa and had been given a seat on the board for her donation of $250,000 and her interest. She was working hard her freshmen and sophomore year travelling between school and Africa setting up little drug stands where they were needed most. They had made some connections with a few biotech firms and were able to get drugs almost free, and get them to Africa on UN and red-cross flights in and out. Whenever she wasn't working on the African charity, she was studying hard. She was putting in 60 hour weeks between school and working for the charity.

She enjoyed her breaks at home. They were relaxing, she would play chess with her father, read books for fun and take many naps. She'd never been interested in boys, or girls for that matter. She was interested in the African project and in school. She even had some business ideas that she wanted to pursue when she graduated. With the help of her father of course.

Her father's death hit her hard. She was very close to him. She was close to her mother as well. She loved learning about charity work from her mother and about business from her father. But she was definitely a daddy's girl. And after he died her trips back home just weren't the same. She noticed her mother's drinking problem, which she had never seen before, and she hated it. It wasn't terrible, but it existed and she wanted her mother to get some help, but she would never tell her that. She was glad to see that her older sister and mother were getting along. She smiled every-time she saw her mother and Natasha laughing and talking about fashion. She was glad they were finally able to connect, she just wished that Natasha and her dad were able to connect before he passed.

Ons & Offs:
  • Player: See my preferences page for my on and offs.
  • Character: Mia hasn't had any sexual experience or interest yet. Though I'll likely play that she gets turned on by the same things that turn me on and off.

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2013, 10:49:08 AM »
Nice character. I will try to put up the ooc and group thread shortly and PM you all the link and put it here.

Re: The Blackmailed Family - NC/Ex [Older Sister Needed]
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2013, 09:22:12 AM »
We needed a player for the Older sister since RedEve has left the game. Its still early in the game to make tweaks and make the character yours.

Feel free to express your interest here or in PM.