On/offs As far as they go you can look at mine and I'll look at yours to see if we fit.. But in all honesty, I'm pretty open and not to picky. I'm not looking to be judgmental and have things like that stop me from enjoying a lot of cool people. Unless it's crossing some major line.
My Ideas Okay so I have a few ideas I'm interested in, and please keep in mind.. (If you like one of my ideas but would like to add a twist to it, or would like to change something, or add anything you think you would like please don't hesitate to let me know)
1. Vampire/Princess: (open)I'm a big fan of vampire romance, so i thought the idea of a dark, mysterious, possibly troublesome Vampire, falling for a human princess would be pretty nice. Of course the vampire wouldn't be excepted by humans, and the princess not noticing right away would assume he is as normal as she is. Until she starts to see the clues and puts the puzzle together. The question is, will she accept him or deny him? How will they face the trials and tribulations? If his secret ever got out to the towns people what would happen from there?
2. Vampire/Vampire: (open)When I in vision this I think of Romeo and Juliet with a twist. The twist of course being vampires. The two rival vampire families in a battle for control and once there two young children venture out at night, the beginning of a forbidden love and then some.
3. Vampire/Human :(open) For this one I'm thinking my own version of beauty and the beast. The vampire torments people and does evil things, and then he comes across a girl. She tries to show him no fear even when she finds out he is a vampire. But deep down there's always a little fear. She sticks by him and tries to show him the right way and shows him love, things he has never gotten before, and in return he falls for her. He vows to protect her and tries to give her anything she ask for, he ends up only wanting to love and please her for all she has done for him.
4. Human/Human: (closed)I'm looking for a casual type of roleplay where two people meet and start dating. They experience all the things a person might in real life. Sex, trials and tribulations, pregnancy, infidelity maybe, etc. So there will have to be npc characters in this story played by each of us obviously. There are a lot things that can happen in his roleplay, a lot of surprises and tyout, so it just seems like something fun and interesting to me.
5. Vampire/Vampire: (open) For this story, my character was turned by a female vampire long ago. He's in love with her and and does anything she asks of him. She always finds a way to hurt him and for that he tried to find a life away from her, to no success as over the many years they somehow always manage to find each other again. Of course the outcome is always the same, when in her precence he's a slave to his love for her and does whatever she commands. Together, the two are like Bonnie and Clyde, pure evil but the built up drama between the two leads to a much more violent and crazy relationship.
6. Prince/Servant Girl: (open)
7. Demon/Human or Angel (Demon Hunter): (open) I like to play dark, mysterious, bad asses. So in this one I'd like to be the hunted. I'm thinking your character has been hunting my character down for awhile looking to end him once and for all. On the few encounters they meet my character somehow gets the better of yours and somehow slips away. I don't mind modern or medieval times. Or perhaps we get creative and its a battle between heaven and hell with your character sent to hunt me down. Maybe you get bcatpurted and somewhere in the story a romance blossom's. Your character might actually fall for my character and take the place as his queen or maybe pretends to take his side only to betray him. There's so many ideas that can go into this, so would love to hear what you have to say.
8. Military Man/Girlfriend (Futuristic Setting): (open) For this idea I was thinking a futuristic, post apocalyptic type setting. I'd like our characters to have a life together within the roleplay, maybe somewhere in the story, marry and start a family. But first they have to deal with the struggles of the on going war and the male character leaving for long periods of time to fight that war. For my character I was thinking the war has been going on so long he was raised to be a solider since childhood. He struggles to express himself the way a normal person would be able to and maybe during on of the wars something happens to him, to where he he forgets everything back home, but the girl sticks by him and helps him through... Or maybe you want your character in the action.. I would love to listen to ideas for this and talk it out as I feel there are so many possibilities.
I treat anther's roleplay experience as I would like mine to be treated. Meaning I show respect, I work hard to help my partner as well as myself enjoy the roleplay, and I do my best not to slack in responses. I try to add at least a decent paragraph and add detail, etc.
If you are interested please PM me. That way we can discuss anything you would like to change or add, we can decide how to start, etc. Thank you :)
PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE