You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 02:14:08 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Ideas from the Eagle's Nest  (Read 1580 times)

Offline EagleEyesTopic starter

Ideas from the Eagle's Nest
« on: July 29, 2013, 04:11:05 PM »
Currently seeking partners for the following...

*~*~*~*~*

Lost

Content: Blackmail, humiliation, elements of NC/Extreme

Scenario: A young woman wakes up in the back of a car with no recollection of how she got there...or even who she is. She wanders through the woods in which she awoke until she reaches a small cabin and knocks desperately on the door.
The owner ushers her in and offers to help.

She truly believes he is going to help her, sits and listens to his call to the police who apparently will come in the next day or so, but her knight in shining armour isn't as chivalrous as he seems.

The idea is that he'll keep her with him in the cabin under the pretence of helping her regain her memory by keeping her close to where she awoke. But his methods of awakening her memory seem more than a little unorthodox and perhaps he knows more about why she was there than he's letting on.

When she starts to suggest she should leave, maybe a week or so later when it's clear the police aren't coming, his manner will change and he'll show his true colours.

Will she escape...will she ever discover the truth? Looking for a co-writer to help me work out the wrinkles in this and help me tell what could be a really gripping story.

Setting: Modern setting, the man wants to keep her in the woods as much as possible

Requirements: I'm a lengthy poster and I would hope for the same in a writing partner.

Other info: I would aim for at least 3 posts a week but real life is a tricky thing and I need a co-writer who understands this.

*~*~*~*~*

Inspiration

Content: Romance/Light, Historical

Scenario: Genevieve was a writer. Or, rather, she wanted to be. She couldn't remember a time when she hadn't written but lately, the words had dried up. She was blocked. One day wandering around an antique store with friends she saw it and knew she had to have it.

The Typewriter

She hopes it will bring her inspiration and renew her passion for writing. She has no idea what touching the keys will unlock.

Unbeknownst to her the typewriter was owned by another writer, many many years before. As she starts to type she finds the words flow far easier than expected only...they're not her words. They're his.
The typewriter is a link to him and the world in which he lived in. At first she can only type passages that he typed - journal entries and so forth - but as she tries to focus her mind she starts to ask him questions.

Back in his time, he sits down one day to find his trusty typewriter is suddenly 'possessed'. Talking to him. He talks back, fascinated and the relationship begins.

This is the ghost of an idea and I'm looking for a creative mind to help me fill the sizeable gaps and try to write it.

Setting: Modern day and some agreed upon period in history.

Requirements: I think I'm wanting a male writer/character but I'm not fixed on this. At all.

Other info: This I would like to be a long story, if we can make it work, with the chance for some romance and action along the way. Someone might steal the typewriter from her or what if the ink ribbon runs out? How will she talk with him?
In his time, what if someone thinks his typewriter is a portal/link to the future. Or a housekeeper finds the pages of typed conversation back and forth between the two of them and thinks that he's losing his mind.
Can they ever be together...? And in which world would they end up.

*~*~*~*~*

Please PM me if you're interested in any ideas you see here or if you think I'd suit an idea of your own!
'
Currently looking for more stories!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 03:42:32 AM by EagleEyes »

Re: Ideas from the Eagle's Nest
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 04:12:51 PM »
Adding another idea :D

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 02:57:41 AM »
Removing taken ideas.
Thanks to all who showed interest!
:D

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2013, 12:04:51 AM »
Bumping 'Watching' and getting ready to add a new idea.

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2014, 03:52:40 AM »
Giving these a little bump. Hoping to start writing again.

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2014, 03:41:48 AM »
Adding 'Wrong' and removing a taken idea.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 07:54:42 AM by EagleEyes »

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2014, 02:07:44 PM »
Adding 'Inspiration'.

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2014, 08:57:56 AM »
Adding 'Love and Duty'

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2014, 08:40:13 AM »
Adding 'Abandoned'

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2014, 09:06:15 AM »
Marking 'Love and Duty' as taken. ;D

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2014, 08:49:37 AM »
I've been away for a while but am back and wanted to give my open ideas an airing. :D

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2014, 05:49:04 AM »
Adding 'Community Property'

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2014, 08:21:03 AM »
Marking 'Community Property' as taken. Thanks to all those who showed an interest.

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2016, 07:52:46 AM »
Adding 'Inspiration' after a long absence, definitely looking to pick up new threads!  ;D

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2016, 03:42:56 AM »
Adding 'Lost'