MxM, BDSM, Vampire Rp (submissive male wanted)

Started by wiccaangel311, July 28, 2013, 10:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wiccaangel311

This one I am posting outside of my normal Idea thread because it is a very different Rp from my usual. You may notice that it says I am a lady which is true. In this Rp however I will be playing a Dominant Male. Hopefully you won't have a problem with that. Anyway onto the Plot.

A Bloody Rose

Plot:This Rp takes place in a very grim future where vampires have taken over. They have divided the world into Territories that are ruled by a single pure blood vampire (one who was born a vampire.) Humans are either in food storage facilities (think Blade Trinity) or they are enslaved. Each Vampire colony has its Hierarchy. The Pure blood is at the highest point. they are followed by aristocratic vampires (those who were turned by pure blood vampires) then their are the lesser vampires (those who weren't born vampires and a pure blood has not turned them either.)

Some humans are in hiding and have formed rebel groups trying to take down the vampires. A futile effort really, some are just hiding on point to hide from the inevitable fate.

My Character: Ian Callahan is the current pure blood ruler of the eastern territory of North America (Covers all the East Coast states) He is the youngest territory ruler in the country and is still viewed as one of the most ruthless. He however is very social and often has parties at his mansion inviting other pure blood vampires and aristocrats as well. He currently owns no slaves

Your Character: Now this can go several ways but there are only three that appeal to me.
Number 1: You could be part of rebel alliance and get caught by other vampires who bring you to Ian so he can decide your fate. He ultimately decides to make you his slave as your punishment.
Number 2:(Kind of my favorite) You could be a human in hiding who is just in the wrong place at the wrong time and is caught inside a rebel base with others who are ultimately brought to Ian who kills them and you plead your innocence and he makes you his slave to spare your life believing your innocence but he's to cruel to let you go.
Number 3: You are already a slave on the Market who is purchased by Ian.
Either way your going to be Ian's slave. mainly due to the fact that Ian has a strange attraction to your blood. yes this will lead to sexual acts wherever he wants them which yes you could give him a blow job in the middle of the street. all depends on the situation.

Questions: If you have any questions, or ideas you would like to add feel free to PM me but please do not post in this thread.