You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 11:57:04 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Themes: Superpowers, lust externally induced. M for F. Newb warning.  (Read 226 times)

Offline FireSceneTopic starter

I first want to warn you that I'm new to forum RPing not to mention erotic one so bear with me here. It may be wiser for me to start with someone else's idea, but at least I just want to check the interest and response.

1. Themes: Parapsychology, superpowers, research/science, responsibility vs lust, lust externally induced, romance. Group version possible
This one I came up with during the application process.
I'm a person with something like a superpower. I'm spreading the emotional influence into minds of the people in my immediate proximity. Or even an amplified version of it. Like if I rage, everybody starts to rage, hate each other, grab weapons and try to kill themselves in frenzy.  If I'm happy everybody starts laughing and behaving as if stoned. And if I lust people are overcome with unbearable sexual desire. After an accident I submitted myself to the (private or government) research station. My appearance sped up research on parapsychology, and the scientists were able to construct a helmet that puts a damp on my telepathic influence. I was also trained to developed some control over the level of amplification I give to the projected emotions, though the influence as such is there constantly.
I imagine my partner to be a female scientist employed in that station.
Now I'm open to various conceptions:
HER
a) she has a crush on me already at start
b) she treats me just as a test subject in the beggining.
c) Maybe she takes deeper interest in me when she comes up with an idea of making a superhero of me?
HIM
a) I  supress all my affections, being a gloomy (X-men) Cyclops-style character,
b) I have an affection but bottle it up,
c) I am not gloomy at all and kind of immature and only her and other scientists effort keep my dangerous passions in check.
NON-one-on-one VERSION
It thought it solo, but it can also involve more people.
a) she has a husband/boyfriend and they come up with an idea of using my powers to enhance their sexual life.
b) She (or they) make a shady business of inviting couples to the research station so I can use my powers on them. I can get a voyeuristic pleasure of it, or take part in it as in three-somes or somemoresomes.
c) She just cheats on her boyfriend with me and the boyfriend is possesive-jealus. We come up with a plan to end up in a friendly threesome and erase all traces of envy.
d) she wants to seduce a non-lesbian friend using my powers
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 06:00:46 PM by FireScene »

Offline Finite True

Re: Themes: Superpowers, lust externally induced. M for F. Newb warning.
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 06:18:30 PM »
If it's a solo, I could totally pull off the scientific ice queen who in fact has a gift to almost evade his powers. XD

Offline FireSceneTopic starter

Re: Themes: Superpowers, lust externally induced. M for F. Newb warning.
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 07:39:34 AM »
Hmmm.... I wouldn't like her to evade the powers, it takes away an important plot point, the "Cyclopsian" one, I would like the characters to be conflicted and to tread on thin ice, gives it a bit more spice.