Aquarius ~ Recruiting thread (Dom F & Sub M wanted)

Started by Cynadea, July 26, 2013, 11:43:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cynadea

The Links

The Main OOC Thread - Background & Forms
The Amazons - Character Sheets
The Slavesmistress' Inventory - Character Sheets

Currently Looking For

We currently have 4 female characters for 3 male characters.

We definitely need more submissive/switch male characters.

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

TheHangedOne

A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Ember Star

Why is it every group of yours gets me interested? I love role reversed societies. I might be interested in the House of the Eagle leader even. Although I'm not sure I have tine right now. Ahhhg!

Oh! It said fantasy races would be okay. Would a made up one be okay? Because I have a race from a universe of my own creation that would be prefect for this.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Ember Star

Never mind. I looked at the characters and saw it was taken.

I'm gonna step back for now due to time and having a couple other new groups on the list. But I'll watch and if I see you've got some extra males, I'll jump in.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

eiselmann

I can play a sub male...would prefer he need to be brought to heel , so born outside the realm

I have basic idea for the bio but quite flexible is there a house in need of a slave and I can marry my character to fit
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

TheDreadPirateRoberts

Id be interested to play a sub male for either Snake or Eagle house

TheDreadPirateRoberts

But I can work with whatever house members are needed for

Ember Star

Quote from: TheDreadPirateRoberts on July 30, 2013, 02:14:38 AM
But I can work with whatever house members are needed for
Aysende can correct me if I'm wrong. But I believe for the houses only come into play as to which house you were born into. Because the males are all put into slavery. Then females from any house can buy them. The slaves so far, from what I've skimmed, have been bought through RP regardless of house.

TheDreadPirateRoberts

The houses were my preferences for were he would be ending up mainly-though owl sounds good too. I have no problem starting off as for sale and seeing where it goes since that is the normal process(Though if he were to pre-claimed so to speak and tailored towards a particular 'mistress' I wouldn't object ;) Might give some inspiration as to the character as well)

Cynadea

Quote from: eiselmann on July 30, 2013, 01:10:36 AM
I can play a sub male...would prefer he need to be brought to heel , so born outside the realm

I have basic idea for the bio but quite flexible is there a house in need of a slave and I can marry my character to fit

You  might fine someone willing to do it. You are quite welcome to submit a character.

Males belong to a house if they are born in it or if they are bought in it. It might some advantage, like the Owl born slave may have been taught to read, write and count. Etc, but the men are not stuck in a house. When their mistress or the head of the house don't want them anymore, they'll pass by the Slavemistress' inventory, the Snake house, before being sold indiscriminately of the house they just left.

I hope I'm not being more confusing  ::)

eiselmann

No totally understand I have a character worked out , I take it I can 'invent' the realm he's from

Just have to find a picture and I'll Pm the bio to you once Its all typed out
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

Visna

Still looking for more slave characters? This seems very interesting, and I'd love to join if able. I'm down for playing a male, but I also wouldn't mind playing a female slave as well. Any chance I could be the second female slave? Let me know which is needed more.

Cynadea

I think we still have space of male slaves. Some of our Amazons are still without their first slave, never mind their second one... ;)

For female slaves, just know that they are disgraced to be turned into slaves. All women from Queen to destitute are born free, if they are slaves, it must be a consequence of a crime, or something that disgraced themselves, their house or offended the Queen. We also have very few bisexual amazon.

Ember Star

The character I'm making might be willing to have a female slave. She'll be bisexual. But I haven't worked out her personality or history yet.

Revenent

Is it true you're looking for more sub male characters here?

arkhos

Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

Revenent

Alright, I'll take a look through all of the characters already posted and whip one up. Assuming you need me. :-)

feybornkresh

I am in the same field. If you need me I am here =]

Ember Star

I think the idea is to have more slaves than Amazons, which we currently do at 6 to 8 counting our one female slave. But when I finalize my character, that'll be 7 to 8 plus if anybody make a second one or another domme joins.

Cynadea

I have one amazon, Reyna, who plans to have more than one. So keep them coming ;)

Revenent

Sorry, I forgot about this for a while. I still need to finish reading through the background and other characters.

Ember Star

and I'm making one who will probably have more than one. I'm already chatting with somebody about a female slave for her. But that may not satisfy the Blade Mistress >:) LOL