You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 02:29:01 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Fire Emblem group. Intchk, recruiting.  (Read 4335 times)

Offline Strifesblaze7Topic starter

Re: Fire Emblem group. Intchk, recruiting.
« Reply #200 on: April 19, 2014, 01:21:43 AM »
Ill post when others get going.

Offline Orochimaru

« Reply #201 on: April 19, 2014, 01:23:19 AM »
I won't be posting till I see an opening. I am going to observe for the time being.

« Reply #202 on: April 19, 2014, 01:32:27 AM »
That's fine, I'd just prefer to not have the early bulk between two people if it could be avoided.

Offline Sessha

« Reply #203 on: April 19, 2014, 02:23:45 AM »
 I see.

« Reply #204 on: April 19, 2014, 02:37:52 AM »
Don't worry Sessha, if nobody has posted by the time I wake up ill post for ya.

Offline EdwardShane

« Reply #205 on: May 01, 2014, 09:25:44 PM »
Name: Senadra
Class: Wyvern Knight
History: Senadra had been born as the illegitimate daughter of a nobleman and a peasant woman.  The nobleman wound up wanting nothing to do with either her or her mother, who died from illness before Senadra was a year old.  She was taken in by the local peasants, and grew up with a normal peasant's life...normal, that is, until the war broke out.  Her village, close to the border between Macedon and Doluna, fell under attack from raiders. 

They put the town to the torch, and then retreated, killing those they could not capture, and enslaving those they could.  Senadra was among this number.  It was about three months of hard, grueling labor (among other horrors) before a counter-raid was launched in the right area, and her captors fell under attack.  The surviving members of those enslaved wound up released, only for enemy reinforcements to arrive.  The man who freed Senadra was struck down by a thrown axe in front of her eyes.  She didn't hesitate to follow her survival instincts at that point, barely managing to get the stuck handaxe out of the man's skull to use to defend herself.  The fight with the killer was won purely through luck, and was not won without injury.  Still, Senadra survived...she took the axe of a nearby fallen warrior as well, and started running, knowing that the situation was desperate.  Luck seemed to be very much on her side tonight, though not for the victim....one of the wyvern riders that had come to counter-raid had wound up crashing.  The wyvern was about as injured as she was, but still looked capable of flying, if dazed...the previous rider, on the other hand, wasn't so lucky. 

She didn't hesitate...she just somehow instinctively knew what needed to be done.  She ran to the wyvern, and climbed up on its back.  The wyvern still seemed dazed and confused, which worked in her favor in terms of it allowing her to get it to follow her directions...at the same time, though, it was difficult for her to direct it as to where to go.  After a few near collisions, however, they were flying away from the carnage as quickly as possible....though Senadra had no idea which direction she and the wyvern were heading.
Birth Country: Macedon
Weapon Style: Hand Axe, Iron Axe
Weapon Name: N/A
Description:

Just let me know if I need to fix anything...I'm hoping the history will work okay.  Looking forward to joining!

« Reply #206 on: May 01, 2014, 09:50:59 PM »
Look alright to you Pen?

Offline pendarious

« Reply #207 on: May 02, 2014, 12:32:05 AM »
everything looks good to me.

« Reply #208 on: May 02, 2014, 01:26:27 AM »
Alrighty then, character approved.

Offline Sessha

« Reply #209 on: May 02, 2014, 04:35:24 AM »
 Oh this one should be fun to have around. Yep Yep.

Offline EdwardShane

« Reply #210 on: May 02, 2014, 11:53:16 AM »
Awesome!  I'll move her to the character listing thread, and then see about getting her introed at some point soon.