You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 20, 2016, 02:51:55 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Magical Boys or Girls (M looking for M/M or F/F)  (Read 213 times)

Offline RaveledTopic starter

Magical Boys or Girls (M looking for M/M or F/F)
« on: July 24, 2013, 08:00:06 PM »
Since my last directed search was a wonderful success, I'm going to try it again. I'm looking to do something in the magical boy/girl genre; young person (obviously more college age than elementary school, given E) has incredible powers and must use them to save the world while navigating all the perils and pitfalls of normal life.

My basic idea is that your character discovers their power in the middle of a monster attack and either is saved by or helps my character fight the beastie off. My character takes yours under their wing and a sort of mentor/student relationship develops, complete with attraction.

I do have a few ideas for a lager story/world, so take a gander and see if it peaks your interest.

Fairly baseline here. Monsters prowl the streets, disguised or hidden somehow. Folks who have powers fight back and stop them, trying to protect their identities and family in the process.

Another World
Leaning towards Puella Madoka Magic or Persona 3 here; normals are unaware of monster attacks. Either monster attacks happen 'between' seconds, or normals who are drawn into the area affected by a monster can't perceive the truth. Your character is special simply because they can see what's really happening; maybe that's all that's special, and our characters have to fight back with mundane means and their wit.

Mildly Military
The masquerade has fallen. The veil has been ripped away. Monsters exist and are a part of everyday life -- as are those with the special powers to fight them. Maybe your character was mistakenly passed over in the routine tests for such powers or maybe they awakened later in life than for most, but now you've been drafted into the monster-fighting organization and placed under my character's command.