You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 08:18:49 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: RPGing practice request :D  (Read 283 times)

Offline ZanielTopic starter

RPGing practice request :D
« on: July 23, 2013, 07:49:25 AM »
New here, obvious as it says on my unapproved thingy, but I'm eager to see what the forum has to offer and what I can offer, so if anybody would like to RPG any concept I would be willing :D Annnyything - Comic Hero, Anime, supernatural, robots whatever suits your fancy :)  Thanks for reading :P

Offline EndofDivine

Re: RPGing practice request :D
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 12:25:39 PM »
Well, I'm part of a group that does a X-Men themed game here and we're always happy to have more people join us if that's something you would be interested in. The gameplay thread is titled "The Great Civil Unrest of Mutants" if you want to read over it in the non-adult role playing area. The out of character thread is titled "Batman for Marvel" (don't ask). It's a bit bloated though so I'd really only recommend reading the first couple of pages to get the info about the game unless you're really bored.

And if that doesn't appeal to you, I don't mind doing something else to help you get acquainted with how things work around here. I've been pretty bored lately anyway. I know your intro post said you've done a lot of writing which is basically all RPing is...except you have to be willing to trust someone else to share the story with you. But that uncertainty is what makes this fun.  :-)

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 08:56:58 PM »
Well, I'm part of a group that does a X-Men themed game here and we're always happy to have more people join us if that's something you would be interested in. The gameplay thread is titled "The Great Civil Unrest of Mutants" if you want to read over it in the non-adult role playing area. The out of character thread is titled "Batman for Marvel" (don't ask). It's a bit bloated though so I'd really only recommend reading the first couple of pages to get the info about the game unless you're really bored.

And if that doesn't appeal to you, I don't mind doing something else to help you get acquainted with how things work around here. I've been pretty bored lately anyway. I know your intro post said you've done a lot of writing which is basically all RPing is...except you have to be willing to trust someone else to share the story with you. But that uncertainty is what makes this fun.  :-)

I'd be more than glad to participate in your Mutant theme. Like I said in my intro, I was mainly a comic writer anyways so I've done loads of Super Hero RPGs :) I'll take a look! Thanks man.

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2013, 08:57:46 PM »
Comic book writer, as in RPG Comic things not actual writer xP