You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 10:14:06 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Taking a rest from stress as a himbo (male char for F char) (BON)  (Read 339 times)

Offline SovelissTopic starter

Well, that's something I can't find on the Internet but would be willing to try a RP on the subject, which is Himbofication (with an H).

Himbofication, what is it?

Well, it's basically the male equivalent of Bimbofication (with a B). For some reason, it's not as popular as bimbofication, I wonder why... Still, I like exploring new things. :)

So the setting would be pretty simple: Two childhood friends, a male (my character) and a female (yours), who are all grown up and are in their early 20s now. My character would be someone who studies some pretty technical stuff, but is way too perfectionist and workaholic for his own good. Stress over a long period and stuff like that are not only causing him health troubles, but his performance start to drop because his tiredness catches up with him.

Now, the two of them have some emotional bond, but even though yours have kind of a crush on mine, he is still oblivious to it. So she proposes him some relaxation, tries her hand at hypnosis, and when she pulls him out of trance, he kinds of wants more... It would involve trust, exploration (I would like you to make up NPCs along the way, even one shot npcs), and a transformation that can be switched on and off.

Is anyone interested?