As the title suggests, I'm just looking for some non-specific roleplay over AIM. I can use other IM platforms as well but I already have a regular account on there so, if you have one, you can be sure to catch me quite often.
As for what I'm looking for, you can take my following words for it or do some background digging yourself if you find it unspecific (previous posts and such). I'm a very flexible partner in the sense that I'm only really looking to relax and indulge in some interesting adult roleplay. I'm all for elaborating a plot that we can continuously work on, but I am just as happy to do random one-off scenes depending on the mood.
When it comes to adult roleplay, I'm very much into detail. I can write for days on end so sometimes I need a kick up the butt to make me speed things up or try not to cover too many angles. I like scenes that are emotionally intricate but that also have a very physical intensity to them. I love it when my partner describes sensations, thoughts and tiny gestures of pleasure (or annoyance, you never know). But honestly I don't want to intimidate those that feel that they are less capable of writing details. I'll give anyone a try, since it's all about chemistry.
Here are some examples of the things I enjoy in roleplay:
- Wet and messy M/F sex, straight-forward and with no limits.
- Threesomes, both MMF and MFF.
- Gangbangs, where I play multiple partners (or vice versa).
- Fantasy adult settings (kingdoms, monsters, mercenaries).
- Characters and outfits based on pictures (real life or anime, I enjoy both equally).
- Slutty female characters, attention to clothing is a massive plus.
- Incest, cuckholding and other taboo settings are very welcome.
And some things I kind of dislike:
- Partners that expect me to do all the writing.
- Settings based around torture or extreme gore/vore settings (anything around light bondage is fine with me)
- Cold partners... I like to be able to have a conversation and understand you a bit!
The last point may seem a little bit odd, but basically I am aware that people like to keep their privacy on the internet and I respect that to the fullest. However, that being said, a partner that doesn't tell me anything about what they enjoy or like in life gives me very little to work on in terms of being able to write something good for them. You can keep everything about your identity a secret but at least tell me what it is that you would enjoy the most.
If you are interested then just drop me a PM and I'll send you my username right away! Hopefully we can connect and share some good writings