You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 01:55:43 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: One military-themed RP, pretty please! :)  (Read 187 times)

Offline BeorningTopic starter

One military-themed RP, pretty please! :)
« on: July 17, 2013, 12:31:16 PM »
Hello, E! :)

Here's a story idea I'd really, really want to RP one day. It may be a bit vague, but that deliberate, so that me and my writing partner could work out the details to our mutual liking.

Basically, I'd want to RP a story of a young woman (early to late twenties) who, against her will, gets drafted into the military. I would want to RP how she adjusts to her new surroundings, military lifestyle and so on. I see my character as someone rebellous and artistically-minded, so I guess she'd have some trouble adjusting to rules and discipline. Let's RP that! :)

I see this game as a psychological story. It could involve romance, but it doesn't have to. In a way, I'm looking for someone to play the role of narrator, as I don't know *that* much about the military... When it comes to the setting, my first instinct would be to go with modern times, but this story could work also as a futuristic sci-fi story.

So, any takers? If so, please PM me :)