You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 08:16:33 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: M Looking to Control F  (Read 401 times)

Offline RaveledTopic starter

M Looking to Control F
« on: July 16, 2013, 05:15:17 PM »
Very short and to the point. I'm looking for a rather to the point story about my character enslaving and utterly dominating your character. I don't have much of a story in mind; that would be something we have to hash out between us. I can't promise a lot of drama or character growth with this one, though. I'm just in the mood to create a slave.  >:)

Offline ErikaWyte

Re: M Looking to Control F
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 05:54:07 PM »
I'm interested.

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 05:27:15 PM »
I've gotten a lot of interest over this and set up a couple of stories. I think I might take one more story, if there's still interest out there.

I'd love something involving SF, since both the stories I have going already involve magical elements.   :-\

Offline Snapespersephone

• the innocent evil, the free Sweet
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • I was a good little girl.....then I was corrupted.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 01:11:55 AM »
If you are going ot make me a slave I want it to be in the conventional means. Like you would if you could get your hand on the real me  ;)

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2013, 04:57:57 AM »
If you are going ot make me a slave I want it to be in the conventional means. Like you would if you could get your hand on the real me  ;)

So, you don't want any fantastical elements? Or you'd want to play a character that was yourself in the game?

Offline xRebecca

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2013, 05:28:00 AM »
I'm interested, and have been doing loads of SF/Fantasy, so nothing's really off limits. Only thing I don't like in sex -as of now- are animals and things other people flush down the toilet, and of course the very severe injuring. Aside from that, I can play whatever and whoever you want :)

Offline Snapespersephone

• the innocent evil, the free Sweet
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • I was a good little girl.....then I was corrupted.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2013, 10:22:51 AM »
So, you don't want any fantastical elements? Or you'd want to play a character that was yourself in the game?
We could put some fantastical elements in yes, but I don't want that to be the whole point of the story, I just wish to play a character more human then alien.