♥ A Little Surprise ♥Inspired by the game 'Dandelion - Wishes Brought To You.'Once upon a time...
There was a young woman who lived alone in a small apartment of a small apartment complex. She had an average life of attending the local high school and working a part time job at a art gallery in her neighborhood. Yet she disliked her life, she didn't make friends easily and everyday seemed to pass exactly the same. Nothing ever happened to her, in her small town. One normal day, she returned home to her homely apartment to see a cardboard box had been left outside her door. She checked the surrounding area before deciding to investigate. Who had left this here? What was inside?
She peeked inside, only to find a group of animals; at least four of five of them. It took her a moment to decide what to do, but without much hesitation she took them into her home. It was hard at first; she knew hardly anything about animals! She'd never had a pet in her whole life and her parents had been completely against them. After a couple of weeks of getting to know them, feeding them and cleaning up after them, she started to love them. They kept her company and each and everyone one of them had different personalities, as if they were human; it was cute. She did everything with them; bathed them, slept with them, played with them and it was fun.
Until one ordinary night. She left her bedroom to go to the bathroom just after midnight and when she returned, she found the animals were not where she'd left them on her bed. Instead, they were hunched together in a corner, shivering and crying. She didn't know what to do and immediately thought they were sick! She tucked them into a bed in a corner, gave them water and even looked up medicine, but couldn't find anything! She decided to take them to the vets the next morning, though when she would wake, things wouldn't be the same.
Morning came and she woke to hushed voices coming from her living room. Straight away, she looked for the animals, who were no longer there, then she left the comfort of her bed and wandered into the living room cautiously, only to see a group of four or five strange men, butt naked in her living. It was safe to say she freaked out, screamed, and fainted on the spot. Hoping everything was just a dream, she woke only to see the same men stood there. It was then that one of them explained they were the animals who had been left at her door; their ears and tails had remained and certainly resembled the animals, but the rest of them were human. Whenever she would ask how it happened, all they would reply with was the vague answer: 'It's magic.' What was happening and why her?!
Here is what I am looking for in terms of interested parties and some other details!
• This game will take place in a modern town in Japan (no where specific.) It's also kinda low-fantasy, and I hope to explore that a little as the game progresses.
• The roleplay itself will start from the night that the animals turn human. (More shits and giggles that way.)
• A small group of dedicated players is required for this game. Four of Five male characters are needed for this as I will be playing the main female role. (This does not limit female players from applying, but all characters must be male.)
• All characters MUST have a different personality type. (For example: the charming ladies-man, the hyperactive, cute one, the regal one, the nerdy one, the muscle. Whatever. As long as they're all different! Also, these I have listed do not have to be used or influence your character whatsoever~)
• It will be the first time they have transformed into human's, so they will not be very accustomed to it. (I'm still ironing out details, but the reasoning behind this will be something to do with the girl.)
• A good 2 + paragraphs will be required from each player! Of course, the more the merrier. (I understand that sometimes things don't work out how you would like and every now and then the posts may be a little less, but please don't make this too often.)
• Please write in 3rd person!
• There will be no posting schedule or requirement, but I would say try to post once every three days, if not more. (I am a patient person and people applying should also be willing to be.)
• This is not a first come, first serve basis. I will not be accepting just because you got in before someone else. I will be looking at characters and at player's history to see if I would be compatible with you. (Please don't take this the wrong way! I just want to get the most out of this RP.)
• Have fun with it!
I wouldn't consider this a game in need of a GM, but something that all players can colaberate with together. I hope this makes sense and of course, if anyone has any questions, do not hesitate to ask here of via PM. Thank you! Also, I may add things here that I've missed or forgotten, so please keep an eye out (: This is also my first time putting out a group game, so be gentle, haha!
Below is CS which will need to be completed and either posted here or PMed to me for approval~
(- Please add an anime image. Preferably one that has YC's ears and tails as well. If not explain in the 'Appearance' section.)
[b]Name:[/b] [Since this game takes place in Japan, please name characters to suit.)
[b]Date of Birth:[/b] [Optional.]
[b]Animal:[/b] [Domesticated animals only please! They need to fit into her apartment.]
[b]Personality:[/b] [A general discription.]
[b]Likes:[/b] [Can be anything. From their favorite food(s) or television program(s), to what sort of traits they appreciate in other people. Whatever you can think of.]
[b]Dislikes:[/b] [Opposite of Likes, naturally.]
[b]On's & Offs:[/b] [Can be a link to players if applicable.]
[b]History:[/b] [Only needs to be brief.]
[b]Theme Song(s):[/b] [Optional]