Practice RP?

Started by MrDrProfDante, August 17, 2013, 12:50:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrDrProfDante

Since I'm still new here (and awaiting approval), I was curious as to wonder if anyone would wanna do a practice rp?

I'm into any genre really, mostly (as of late) High Schools and Fantasy (werewolves/furry kind of thing lately, but in the past, half demons, vampires, crazy, /crazy/ kind of stuff with a group of friends, strictly third-person, detailed writing style). 

It would be nice to get back up to speed again, I have a couple of loose characters in mind, but no scenarios yet. 
"Here's another curse-- may all your bacon BURN,"-- Calcifer; Howl's Moving Castle

Beguile's Mistress

Adding some information about your characters may spark plot ideas for other writers.

MrDrProfDante

Alrightie!  In that case I'll add some (basic) information about them in this comment. (Both are fantasy-related but not in the same universe)

Ricin: An anthropomorphic wolf who tracks down lone wolves and brings them into the nearest pack available.  He comes off as defensive but warms up after a time.  He's a traveler, can be witty, and not afraid to pick a fight.  He's loyal to whoever sticks by him and doing his duty.

Robert Hawthorne: A steampunk-based character, he's a half demon breed.  He's adventurous and carries with him at all times a steam-powered bolt action rifle.  Amongst normal people he looks like everyone else, but to the eyes of any other demon or half demon breed he can change his form at will, in a way to mock death.
"Here's another curse-- may all your bacon BURN,"-- Calcifer; Howl's Moving Castle